Oct. 7, 2015, 2:14 PM
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII +2.4%) is buying Corrugated Technologies (CTI), a provider of software for the corrugated packaging market. Terms are undisclosed.
- EFI declares CTI has created "a leading software offering for sheet feeders, sheet plants, and full corrugated box plants," and plans to integrate CTI's offerings with its existing Enterprise Packaging Productivity Suite.
- In July, EFI announced it's buying Italian industrial printer maker Reggiani Macchine for up to $140M.
Jul. 1, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Electronics For Imaging (NASDAQ:EFII) is acquiring Reggiani Macchine, an Italian developer of industrial inkjet printers capable of printing on fabrics. It's paying $30.8M in cash, issuing up to $30.8M in stock, assuming $22.6M in debt, and making up to $56.2M in revenue/profit milestone payments over the next 30 months.
- EFI asserts Reggiani has "become a leading innovator of a full range of industrial solutions for textile manufacturing, including high-quality printers for fashion and home furnishing textiles," and notes the company has customers in 120+ countries. ~190 Reggiani employees will be joining EFI.
Nov. 13, 2013, 8:30 AM
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII) acquires German-language print management information system developer Lector Computerysteme.
- Terms were undisclosed.
- The acquisition is not expected to materially impact EFI's Q4 results.
Jan. 10, 2012, 6:27 PM
Electronics For Imaging (EFII) buys privately-held Cretaprint for $31M and an earn-out of up to $21M based on growth targets for 2012 and 2013. Cretaprint, headquartered in Castellon, Spain, is a developer and supplier of inkjet printers for ceramic tiles.| Jan. 10, 2012, 6:27 PM
Dec. 6, 2011, 2:42 PM