Mon, Jul. 25, 5:37 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 9:20 AM
Jan. 22, 2014, 10:04 AM
- Intel (INTC -1.6%) has been cut to Hold by Drexel Hamilton following last week's Q4 numbers. Drexel had only upgraded shares on Dec. 6.
- Verizon (VZ -0.7%) has been cut to Sector Perform by Pac Crest following yesterday's Q4 results (I, II).
- Red Hat (RHT +0.7%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer. Morgan Stanley upgraded shares last week.
- Qlik (QLIK +0.4%) has been upgraded to Hold by Drexel Hamilton. Q4 results are due on Feb. 20.
- Silicon Motion (SIMO +5.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Needham ahead of its Jan. 28 Q4 report.
- Callidus Software (CALD +3.1%) has been started at Outperform by Credit Suisse. Q4 results arrive on Feb. 5.
- Electronics for Imaging (EFII +4.3%) has been started at Overweight by Barclays ahead of its Jan. 28 Q4 report.
Jan. 25, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nov. 21, 2012, 11:50 AM
Electronics for Imaging (EFII +4.4%) and Novatel (NVTL -3.9%) go in opposite directions on news the former company will be added to the S&P MidCap 600, and the latter removed, after Tuesday's close. Bank holding firm Banner (BANR +1%) is also joining the index, and 3M acquisition target Ceradyne (CRDN) leaving. (PR)| Nov. 21, 2012, 11:50 AM
Jan. 11, 2012, 10:07 AM