Wed, Jul. 27, 4:15 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:39 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:30 PM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AEM, AFFX, ANDE, APDN, BGC, BRKR, CDE, CGNX, CLW, CNO, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CUZ, CXW, CYS, EFX, ENSG, EXPE, FLO, FMC, FNF, FORR, GHDX, GPRE, HDP, HNI, HUBS, IFF, IO, IRBT, JCOM, KGC, LGND, LOCK, LPSN, MOSY, MYL, NSIT, O, OHI, OII, ORLY, PPC, PRI, PRU, PXD, QUIK, REG, RYN, SB, SCI, SKX, TCO, TSLA, TTGT, TWTR, VNDA, WFM, ZNGA
Oct. 21, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX): Q3 EPS of $1.14 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $667.4M (+8.8% Y/Y) beats by $3.56M.
Oct. 20, 2015, 5:35 PM| Oct. 20, 2015, 5:35 PM | 7 Comments
Jul. 22, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX): Q2 EPS of $1.15 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $678.1M (+10.5% Y/Y) beats by $14.82M.
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jul. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM | 5 Comments
Apr. 22, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Q1 adjusted net income of $129.7M or $1.07 per share vs. $110.9M and $0.89 one year ago.
- Online Information Solutions revenue of $31.3M up 28% Y/Y. Mortgage Solutions revenue of $45.5M up 3%.
- Verification Services revenue of $85.8M up 34%. Employer Services revenue of $62.9M up 13%.
- Q2 outlook: Revenue of $655M-$665M up 10-12% Y/Y. Adjusted EPS of $1.09-$1.11 up 16-18%. The Street is at $1.08. Forex to negatively impact revenue growth of 3% and adjusted EPS by $0.02.
- Full-year outlook: Revenue of $2.585B-$2.635B and adjusted EPS of $4.28-$4.35. Forex to negatively impact revenue growth by 3% and EPS by $0.09.
- Earnings call tomorrow at 8:30 ET
- Previously: Equifax beats by $0.05, beats on revenue (April 22)
- EFX -0.1% after hours
Apr. 22, 2015, 4:14 PM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX): Q1 EPS of $1.07 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $651.89M (+11.5% Y/Y) beats by $16.27M.
Apr. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM| Apr. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM | 6 Comments
Feb. 11, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX): Q4 EPS of $1.02 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $624.6M (+9.3% Y/Y) beats by $6.52M.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AEM, AMAT, AMBR, AUY, BIDU, CAKE, CJES, CPA, CRAY, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CVA, CXW, CYS, DDR, DIOD, EFC, EFX, EXL, FET, FEYE, FORR, GAS, HIVE, HNI, HOS, IO, ITRI, LPSN, MET, NSIT, NTAP, NTWK, NU, NVDA, OII, PNRA, PPC, QDEL, REG, SCSS, SKX, SLF, SPRT, STMP, SWM, TAL, TCX, TRIP, TSLA, TSO, TTGT, WFM, ZEN, ZU
Equifax, Inc. provides information solutions and human resources business process outsourcing services for businesses, governments and consumers. Its products and services are based on comprehensive databases of consumer and business information derived from numerous types of credit, financial... More
Industry: Credit Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR