Fri, Nov. 25, 9:06 AM
- “The way you use the phone is a proxy for the way you live,” says Cignifi CEO Jonathan Hakim. His company collects phone data - such as whom a potential borrower is calling and how frequently - and crunches it for customers like Equifax (NYSE:EFX).
- Source: Bloomberg
- "It turns out, the more economically active you are, the more people want to call you,” says Equifax's chief marketing officer for Latin America, where the company has been using this data for two years. “That level of activity, that level of usage is what’s really most predictive.”
- Fair Isaac (NYSE:FICO) just partnered with two startups to use cell phone information to help facilitate lending in India and Russia.
- In addition to lending, these new methods could help people without access to bank branches to open accounts online.
Thu, Nov. 3, 2:04 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 4:25 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Fri, Aug. 5, 8:52 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:15 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Thu, May 5, 1:10 PM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX) declares $0.33/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.1%
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record May 25; ex-div May 23.
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:39 PM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX): Q1 EPS of $1.23 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $728.3M (+11.7% Y/Y) beats by $31.17M.
- Shares +2.2%.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Apr. 20, 9:10 AM
- A soft January was a drag on the bank's credit index, but rising mortgage volumes are more than enough to offset, says Deutsche Bank. Add forex gains to the mix, and the team sees Equifax (NYSE:EFX) 2016 EPS of $5.09 vs. $5.05 previously and consensus $5.02. Transunion (NYSE:TRU) EPS is raised to $1.28 vs. $1.27 previously and the Street at 1.26.
- Both remain Buy-rated, with the PT for EFX lifted to $120 from $111 (current is $116.41), and for TRU to $33 from $32 (current is $27.94).
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:43 PM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX) declares $0.33/share quarterly dividend, 13.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.29.
- Forward yield 1.4%
- Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 3; ex-div March 1.
Wed, Feb. 10, 4:30 PM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX): Q4 EPS of $1.14 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $666.3M (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.92M.
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AEM, AFFX, ANDE, APDN, BGC, BRKR, CDE, CGNX, CLW, CNO, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CUZ, CXW, CYS, EFX, ENSG, EXPE, FLO, FMC, FNF, FORR, GHDX, GPRE, HDP, HNI, HUBS, IFF, IO, IRBT, JCOM, KGC, LGND, LOCK, LPSN, MOSY, MYL, NSIT, O, OHI, OII, ORLY, PPC, PRI, PRU, PXD, QUIK, REG, RYN, SB, SCI, SKX, TCO, TSLA, TTGT, TWTR, VNDA, WFM, ZNGA
Nov. 23, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX) agrees to acquire Veda Group Limited for $1.8B, or A$2.825 per share. The cash for the deal is coming from senior credit facilities provided by a bank syndicate.
- Veda is the leading provider of consumer and commercial credit reporting in Oz and New Zealand, and also operates in a number of other Asia-Pacific markets through JVs.
- The deal is expected to close in Q1.
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:06 PM
- Equifax (NYSE:EFX) declares $0.29/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.09%
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Nov. 23; ex-div Nov. 19.