Eagle Bancorp, Inc.NASDAQ
Eagle Bancorp Flying High
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Wed, Oct. 19, 4:17 PM
Tue, Oct. 18, 5:35 PM
Wed, Jul. 20, 4:04 PM
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 4:28 PM
- Eagle (NASDAQ:EGBN): Q1 EPS of $0.68 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $68.9M (+10.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.12M.
Wed, Jan. 20, 4:20 PM
- Eagle (NASDAQ:EGBN): Q4 EPS of $0.65 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $62.57M (+20.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.07M.
Dec. 2, 2015, 12:29 PM
- Still a fan of the company, analyst Catherine Mealor downgrades this "darling of the SMID-cap universe" after a 55% run higher year-to-date. Previously at Outperform, Eagle Bancorp (EGBN -2.2%) is now Market Perform with $55 price target (the current price).
- She expects the bank to continue to report superior profitability and above average growth regardless of the interest rate environment. The company's high stock price also gives it the currency with which to pursue M&A.
Nov. 25, 2015, 10:38 AM
Oct. 21, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Eagle (NASDAQ:EGBN): Q3 EPS of $0.63 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $59.08M (+32.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.45M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Eagle (NASDAQ:EGBN): Q2 EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.03.
- Net interest income of $57.55M (+37.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.44M.
Apr. 22, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Eagle (NASDAQ:EGBN): Q1 EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.06.
- Net interest income of $54.73M (+36.8% Y/Y) in-line.
Jan. 21, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Eagle (NASDAQ:EGBN): Q4 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $57.12M (+47.6% Y/Y) beats by $6.45M.
Oct. 16, 2014, 2:48 PM
- The cash and stock deal for Eagle Bancorp (EGBN +1.9%) to acquire Virginia Heritage Bank (OTCQB:VGBK +1.5%) has also received all regulatory approvals and is expected to close on October 31.
- Previously: Another community bank deal: Eagle purchase Virginia Heritage
Oct. 15, 2014, 4:18 PM
- Eagle (NASDAQ:EGBN): Q3 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $49.4M (+17.9% Y/Y) beats by $6.77M.
Sep. 2, 2014, 3:56 PM
- The branch is being sold in connection with Eagle Bancorp's (EGBN +1.6%) purchase of Virginia Heritage Bank, which is set to close in Q4.
- Cardinal Bank (CFNL +1.8%) will take over the operations and assume about $59M in deposits for a deposit premium of $195K. Upon closing, Cardinal will have 3 banking offices in the Prince William Country/Manassas city market area.
Jul. 22, 2014, 4:29 PM
- Eagle Bancorp (NASDAQ:EGBN): Q2 EPS of $0.48 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $45.8M (+9.3% Y/Y) beats by $3.43M.
- Shares -0.25%.