Wed, Jul. 20, 4:11 PM
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:35 PM
Thu, May 26, 1:48 PM
Mon, May 16, 8:44 AM
- Rental rates for prime warehouse space in the U.S. jumped 9.9% last year, according to CBRE, outpacing by a mile global industrial leasing rate growth of 2.8%.
- Six U.S. markets were in the top nine worldwide, led by facilities near import gateways and population centers - Oakland, north Jersey, and California's Inland Empire, to name three.
- CBRE's David Egan says construction of new sites is lagging behind demand, and his firm expects rates in top markets to add another 6% this year. It's all about e-commerce," says Egan. “To get the goods to consumers fast, you have to get close to them."
- Interested parties: STAG, GPT, FR, DCT, EGP, SIR, REXR, TRNO, PLD, MNR
Wed, Apr. 20, 4:34 PM
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM| Tue, Apr. 19, 5:35 PM | 16 Comments
Thu, Mar. 3, 2:54 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 4:22 PM
- Eastgroup Properties (NYSE:EGP): Q4 FFO of $0.94 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $61.01M (+6.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.6M.
Fri, Jan. 8, 9:46 AM
- These income favorites are known for having had a tough time of it in 2015, in part thanks to worries about rising interest rates. MKM's Jonathan Krinsky, however, notes REITs have been relatively outperforming the S&P 500 for months and have just broken out to nine-month highs versus the broader market.
- Krinsky's a technician, so he's staying with the trend and recommending going long REITs (NYSEARCA:IYR) versus the S&P 500.
- Turning to individual REIT sectors and names, he's overweight apartments (AIV, AVB, ESS, EQR, MAA), UDR), storage (CUBE, EXR, PSA, SSS), and shopping malls (KIM, MAC, FRT, REG, IRM).
- He's equal weight data centers (buys: CONE, DCT, QTS, sells: EGP), diversified (buys: AMT, CCI, DLR, DRE, PSB, sells: EQIX, LPT, STAG, VNO, WY, WPC).
- He's underweight office property (buys: EQC, sells: HPP, FSP, GOV, KRC, OFC, PKY, SLG), hotels (sells: AHT, FCH, HPT, HST), mREITs (sells: ARR, STWD, RSO, buy: ABR), healthcare (sells: HCP, MPW, OHI, VTR, buys: DOC, HR, HTA)
Dec. 4, 2015, 12:56 PM
- Eastgroup Properties (NYSE:EGP) declares $0.60/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.16%
- Payable Dec. 31; for shareholders of record Dec. 18; ex-div Dec. 16.
Oct. 15, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Eastgroup Properties (NYSE:EGP): Q3 FFO of $0.94
- Revenue of $58.55M (+4.6% Y/Y)
Sep. 3, 2015, 2:02 PM
- Eastgroup Properties (NYSE:EGP) declares $0.60/share quarterly dividend, 5.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.57.
- Forward yield 4.47%
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 18; ex-div Sept. 16.
Aug. 20, 2015, 9:42 AM
- Upgraded to Outperform from Neutral are AvalonBay (AVB -0.4%), DiamondRock Hospitality (DRH -0.6%), Federal Realty Investment (FRT -0.3%), and General Growth (GGP -0.6%).
- Upgraded to Neutral from Underperform are Vornado (VNO -0.8%), Regency Centers (REG -0.4%), and Corporate Office Properties (OFC -0.3%).
- Downgraded to Neutral from Outperform are Camden Property Trust (CPT -1.5%), and Eastgroup Properties (EGP -1.2%).
- Cut to Underperform from Neutral is UDR (UDR -1.2%).
Jul. 20, 2015, 7:27 AM
- Along with the rest of the REIT sector, it's been a tough run for Eastgroup Properties (NYSE:EGP) - down nearly 15% from the 2015 high. FIguring that's enough, Stifel upgrades the stock to Neutral from Sell.
Jul. 16, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Eastgroup Properties (NYSE:EGP): Q2 FFO of $0.92 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $57.85M (+7.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.33M.
Jul. 15, 2015, 5:35 PM
EastGroup Properties, Inc. operates as an equity real estate investment trust, which engages in the development, acquisition and operation of industrial properties in the United States. Its portfolio primarily consists of distribution facilities in Florida, California, Texas, Arizona and North... More
Industry: REIT - Industrial
Country: United States
Other News & PR