What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Feb. 5, 2015, 7:49 AM
- Estée Lauder (NYSE:EL) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.32%
- Payable March 16; for shareholders of record Feb. 27; ex-div Feb. 25.
Feb. 5, 2015, 7:41 AM
- Estée Lauder (NYSE:EL): FQ2 EPS of $1.13 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $3.04B (+0.7% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
- Shares -3.51% PM.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Jan. 9, 2015, 11:04 AM
- Another tough day for luxury retail stocks as more concerns on pricing trends build up.
- Consulting firm Bain isn't helping sentiment, noting the luxury sector in China showed negative growth (-1%) for the first time in 2014. An ongoing crackdown by Beijing on corruption is in the background.
- Michael Kors (KORS -1.7%), Ralph Lauren (RL -2%), Kate Spade (KATE -3.2%), Fossil (FOSL -1%), Vera Bradley (VRA -2%), and Coach (COH -2.2%) are all under-performing market averages.
- Related stocks: OTCPK:LVMUY, OTC:GUCG, OTCPK:SWGAY, OTCPK:BURBY, EL, RDEN, OTCPK:HESAF, OTCPK:CFRUY, TIF.
- Related ETFs: PEJ.
Nov. 4, 2014, 8:15 AM
- Lauder Companies (NYSE:EL) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, 20.0% increase from prior dividend of $0.20.
- Forward yield 1.26%
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Nov. 28; ex-div Nov. 25.
Nov. 4, 2014, 7:41 AM
- Estée Lauder (NYSE:EL): FQ1 EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $2.63B (-1.9% Y/Y) beats by $10M.
- Shares +1% PM.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Aug. 15, 2014, 7:45 AM
- Estee Lauder (NYSE:EL) reports consistent growth across product segments and geographic regions in FQ4.
- Segment revenue growth: Skin Care +7% to $4.77B; Makeup +9% to $4.21B; Fragrance +9% to $1.43B; Hair Care +5% to $515.6M.
- Gross margin +20 bps to 80.4%.
- Operating margin +170 bps.
- The company expects full-year sales growth of 6% to 7%.
- EL +1.5% premarket
Aug. 15, 2014, 7:36 AM
- Estée Lauder (NYSE:EL) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.05%
- Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Aug. 29; ex-div Aug. 2.
Aug. 15, 2014, 7:33 AM
- Estée Lauder (NYSE:EL): FQ4 EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $2.19B (-9.1% Y/Y) misses by $470M.
Aug. 14, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 2, 2014, 7:54 AM
- A strong quarter by Estee Lauder (EL) is impressing retail analysts after peers failed to match its broad sales gains across regions and categories.
- The company even managed to grow sales by 5% in the U.S. where many consumer product sellers cried about the impact of the snow and ice.
- Rahul Sharma notes the Estee Lauder's FY14 EPS guide of $2.86-$2.90 vs. $2.87 consensus is tempered as usual.
- EL +2.5% premarket
May 2, 2014, 7:46 AM| May 2, 2014, 7:46 AM
May 2, 2014, 7:40 AM
- Estée Lauder (EL): FQ3 EPS of $0.64 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $2.55B (+11.4% Y/Y) beats by $60M.
May 2, 2014, 7:11 AM
- Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.11%
- Payable June 16; for shareholders of record May 30; ex-div May 28.
May 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
Other News & PR