Endologix: Is Covidien Itching To Buy?
Buy Endologix: Good Long Term Bet
Fri, Jun. 17, 7:06 AM
- Hill Rom Holdings (NYSE:HRC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $62 (20% upside) from $54.
- Arbutus Biopharma (NASDAQ:ABUS) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Chardan. Price target is $3.25 (1% downside risk).
- Achaogen (NASDAQ:AKAO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Wedbush. Price target raised to $10 (111% upside) from $7.
- PRA Health Sciences (NASDAQ:PRAH) upgraded to Overweight from Sector Weight by KeyBanc. Price target is $55 (25% upside).
- Agios Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AGIO) upgraded to Buy from Hold by JPMorgan. Price target raised to $62 (30% upside) from $50.
- Quidel (NASDAQ:QDEL) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Raymond James. Price target is $21.50 (20% upside).
- Aptose Biosciences (NASDAQ:APTO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Roth Capital. Price target raised to $8 (186% upside) from $4.
- Endologix (NASDAQ:ELGX) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $15.50 (23% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Endo International (NASDAQ:ENDP) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform by Mizuho Securities. Price target raised to $16 (5% downside risk) from $13.
- United Therapeutics (NASDAQ:UTHR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by H.C. Wainwright. Price target lowered to $95 (11% downside risk) from $175.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:INFI) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target lowered to $1 (32% downside risk) from $11.
- LDR Holding (NASDAQ:LDRH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Cowen & Company.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MRNS) downgraded to Perform from Outperform by Oppenheimer. $17 price target removed. Also downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform by RBC Capital.
- Mesoblast (NASDAQ:MESO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by Credit Suisse. Price target lowered to $5 (21% upside) from $10.
- Revance Therapeutics (NASDAQ:RVNC) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Brean Capital. Price target removed.
- OraSure (NASDAQ:OSUR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Raymond James. Price target is $8 (15% upside).
Mon, May 9, 4:29 PM
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Mon, Apr. 11, 3:37 PM
Tue, Mar. 29, 5:42 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 4:09 PM
Sun, Feb. 21, 5:35 PM
Nov. 27, 2015, 2:39 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 12:42 PM
Oct. 26, 2015, 4:34 PM| Oct. 26, 2015, 4:34 PM
Oct. 26, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Endologix (NASDAQ:ELGX) acquires TriVascular Technologies (NASDAQ:TRIV) in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $9.10 per TRIV share or $211M. The stock portion of the deal will be equal to 19.999% of ELGX's outstanding shares while the cash portion will be determined at the closing date and will be based on the value of TRIV options, restricted stock units, warrants, and, if applicable, the conversion of TRIV convertible debt. When the transaction closes in January, ELGX shareholders will own ~84% of the shares of the combined company.
- Endologix CEO John McDermott says, "This merger enhances the near and long-term growth potential of our business by bringing together two of the most innovative companies in the field of endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm treatment."
- TRIV is up 54% after hours on light volume.
Oct. 26, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Endologix (NASDAQ:ELGX): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $38.2M (+2.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.08M.
Oct. 25, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 12, 2015, 1:32 PM
- The FDA clears Endologix's (ELGX +0.5%) AFX 2 Bifurcated Endograft System for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA). The company will debut the device at the VEITH symposium in New York November 17-21 followed by the commercial launch in Q1 2016.
- The value proposition of AFX 2 is fewer steps required for the delivery and deployment of the bifurcated endograft.
- AAA is a weakening of the aortic wall that results in a balloon-like enlargement that, if left untreated, could result in a life-threatening rupture. The overall mortality rate for such an event is ~80%.
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Endologix (NASDAQ:ELGX): Q2 EPS of -$0.18 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $39.5M (+3.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.15M.
- Shares -1.2%.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
Endologix, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells endovascular repair and endovascular sealing products for the treatment of aortic disorders such as abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA). Its products include AFX Endovascular AAA System, VELA Proximal Endograft, Intuitrak Endovascular AAA... More
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
Country: United States
Other News & PR