Tue, Nov. 3, 8:08 AM
- Adjusted earnings fell 29% to $0.93 per share vs. $1.30 in the comparable quarter a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Process Management -16%; Industrial Automation -28%; Network Power -10%; Climate Technologies -8%; Commercial & Residential Solutions -1%.
- "Fiscal 2015 was a challenging year as we faced extended downward pressure on sales and earnings from strong economic headwinds that affected results across our business," said CEO David N. Farr. "We expect these difficult market conditions through at least the first half of fiscal 2016."
- The company now expects net sales to decline 6% to 8% for fiscal 2016, and anticipates adjusted earnings per share of $3.05-$3.25 vs. $3.17 in 2015.
- FQ4 results
- EMR -0.3% premarket
Tue, Nov. 3, 7:48 AM
Mon, Nov. 2, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Tue, Aug. 4, 7:46 AM
Mon, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS
Tue, May 5, 7:58 AM
- Adjusted earnings fell 16% to $0.65 per share vs. $0.77 in the comparable quarter a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Process Management -3%; Industrial Automation -16%; Network Power -9%; Climate Technologies -6%; Commercial & Residential Solutions +1%.
- Share repurchases accelerated to $869M during the quarter.
- "Emerson faced significant challenges and market headwinds in the second quarter as economic conditions affected demand across our businesses," said CEO David Farr. As a result of the rapid weakening of both orders and sales in Q2, we will further accelerate restructuring.
- The company now expects net sales to decline -7% to -5% in full-year 2015, and anticipates reported earnings per share of $4.17-$4.32 vs. a previous range of $4.50-$4.60.
- FQ2 results
- EMR -1.7% premarket
Tue, May 5, 7:26 AM
Mon, May 4, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Tue, Feb. 3, 7:06 AM
Mon, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jan. 13, 10:58 AM
Nov. 4, 2014, 8:05 AM
- Net earnings attributable to common shareholders of 410M vs. $795M in the comparable quarter a year ago. Excluding charges, earnings rose to $1.30 per share from $1.18 per share last year.
- Revenue by segment: Process Management +8%; Industrial Automation +5%; Network Power -20%; Climate Technologies +7%; Commercial & Residential Solutions +5%.
- Cash returned to shareholders through dividends and share repurchase exceeded 60% for the fourth consecutive year.
- Year-end backlog of $6.7B.
- The company expects underlying sales to grow between 4-5% next year, better than in 2014. Due to unfavorable currency translation and the potential power transmission divestiture deducting 2% each, reported sales are expected to change 0-1%. Profitability is expected to continue to improve modestly.
- FQ4 results
Nov. 4, 2014, 7:11 AM
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:36 AM
- Net earnings attributable to common shareholders of $728M ($1.03 per share) vs. $194M ($0.27 per share) in the second quarter of 2013.
- Net sales declined 1% to $6.3B.
- Due to the slower economic environment this year, the company expects to report on the lower end of its 2014 guidance of 3-5% percent underlying sales growth, +/-1% net sales change, and earnings per share of $3.68 to $3.80.
- Q2 results
- EMR -2% premarket
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:23 AM
Other News & PR