Tue, Jul. 5, 10:08 AM
- Emera (OTCPK:EMRAF) declares $0.5225/share quarterly dividend, 10% increase from prior dividend of $0.475, representing an annual yield of 5.6%.
- “The significant earnings and cash accretion expected from the TECO Energy acquisition, combined with the growth potential for the merged businesses, has provided our Board of Directors with the confidence to increase the common share dividend by 10 percent, and extend the 8 percent dividend growth target through 2020,” said Chris Huskilson, President and CEO of Emera.
Fri, Apr. 8, 9:29 AM
Aug. 11, 2015, 10:20 AM
- Emera Inc. (OTCPK:EMRAF) declares C$0.475/share quarterly dividend.
- Forward yield 4.33%
- Payable Nov. 16; for shareholders of record Nov. 2; ex-div Oct. 29.
Sep. 29, 2014, 6:23 AM
- Emera (OTCPK:EMRAF) declares $0.3875/share quarterly dividend, 6.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.3625.
- Forward yield 5.12%
- Payable Nov. 17; for shareholders of record Nov. 3; ex-div Oct. 30.
Oct. 16, 2013, 9:13 AM
- Emera Inc. (EMRAF.PK) declares $0.3625/share quarterly dividend
- Forward yield 5.06%
- Payable Nov. 15; for shareholders of record Nov. 1; ex-div Oct. 30.
Emera's core business is electricity. We are an energy and services company with $7.53 billion in assets and 2012 revenues of $2.1 billion. We invest in electricity generation, transmission and distribution, as well as gas transmission and utility energy services. Our strategic energy services... More
Industry: Money Center Banks