What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 5, 2015, 10:49 AM
- Enbridge (ENB -2.1%) is lower in early trading after Q3 earnings fall slightly short of expectations and saying a delay in starting up the Line 9 pipeline project that will move crude from Ontario to Quebec will hold down earnings for the year.
- ENB says the 400-mile Line 9 will start deliveries in December but initially was expected to be in service in early 2015; partly as a result, ENB says it now expects full-year 2015 EPS to fall within the lower half of the estimated range of C$2.05-C$2.35.
- ENB says Q3 results in its base business were strong and that its C$38B five-year growth plan is expected to generate average annual adjusted earnings growth of 11%-13%.
- ENB also says its Mainline system, which moves the bulk of Canadian crude exports to the U.S., shipped an average of 2.2M bbl/day in Q3 vs. ~2M bbl/day a year earlier.
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:09 AM
- Enbridge (NYSE:ENB): Q3 EPS of $0.47 misses by $0.01.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Jul. 31, 2015, 7:04 AM
- Enbridge (NYSE:ENB): Q2 EPS of $0.60 beats by $0.11.
Jul. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 6, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Enbridge (NYSE:ENB): Q1 EPS of $0.56 misses by $0.04.
May 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ANSS, ARQL, ATHM, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CEQP, CHH, CHK, CKSW, CLH, CMLP, CRNT, CRZO, CSTE, DAVE, DDD, DNR, EE, EGAN, ENB, EXK, GDP, GLOG, HAIN, HCLP, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTA, IMN, INFI, KELYA, LAMR, LG, LINC, MEMP, MPO, MSI, MWE, NOR, NXTM, OXY, PERI, PGNX, POWR, RDC, RHP, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNH, SODA, STRA, SUP, SWC, TMHC, TRXC, VG, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX, WMC, WPX, XLS, XRAY
Feb. 19, 2015, 7:14 PM
- Enbridge (NYSE:ENB) reported adjusted Q4 earnings that fell short of expectations, but says it remains confident it can deliver 10%-12% average annual EPS growth over the next four years.
- ENB also says its revenue increase to nearly $8.8B from $8.29B was partly the result of new income from its call for line fill on its Flanagan South and Seaway Crude pipeline projects; the completion of the two projects allowed large quantities of heavy crude oil from Alberta to the U.S. Gulf coast for the first time.
- ENB says it expects to place another C$9B of pipeline projects into service this year after completing 15 projects worth C$10B in 2014; one project that has not been completed is the reversal of the Line 9 pipeline, and ENB says earnings from its mainline system were impacted by “the absence of revenues from Line 9B."
Feb. 19, 2015, 5:30 PM
Feb. 19, 2015, 4:30 PM
- Enbridge (NYSE:ENB): Q4 EPS of C$0.49 misses by C$0.03.
- Revenue of C$8.79B (+6.0% Y/Y) beats by C$1.52B.
Nov. 5, 2014, 9:49 AM
- In its Q3 earnings report, Enbridge (ENB -0.1%) warned that its $400M plan to reverse the flow of the Line 9B pipeline running between southern Ontario and Montreal has been delayed.
- ENB says Canada’s National Energy Board has requested additional information on the project, and that it has provided the information but does not have an estimate for the length of the delay; Canada's main energy regulator approved the company’s plan in March, subject to a list of 30 conditions.
- ENB had said earlier that it expected to begin shipments of crude oil on the 300K bbl/day pipeline on Nov. 1.
- Q3 total revenues were $8.3B, down from $9B in the same quarter last year, and the company said full-year adjusted EPS is on track to meet its guidance for $1.84-$2.04, in line with analyst consensus of $1.92.
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:18 AM
- Enbridge (NYSE:ENB): Q3 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.02.
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Aug. 1, 2014, 8:58 AM
- Enbridge (NYSE:ENB) reported slightly better than expected Q2 earnings, helped by higher shipment volumes on the Canadian Mainline and regional oil sands systems.
- ENB benefited from a 23% Y/Y rise in average deliveries on the Canadian Mainline to 1.96M bbl/day, while deliveries on the regional oil sands system, comprising the Athabasca mainline and Waupisoo pipeline, soared nearly 72% to 690K bbl/day.
- Says strong supply from western Canada and increased downstream refinery demand led to higher throughput on the Canadian Mainline system, while higher volumes were also achieved on the Athabasca mainline due to new projects coming into service.
- Says construction of the Seaway Twin expansion is now mechanically complete, and expects to complete the Flanagan South project this fall.
- Reaffirms FY 2014 earnings guidance, seeing EPS of C$1.84-C$2.04 vs. C$1.96 analyst consensus estimate.
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:10 AM
- Enbridge (NYSE:ENB): Q2 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.01.
Other News & PR