ALPS Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETFNYSEARCA
Wed, Sep. 21, 9:22 AM
Wed, Jun. 22, 9:09 AM
- ALPS Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF (NYSEARCA:ENFR) declares $0.24354/share quarterly dividend, -4.4% decrease from prior dividend of $0.25.
- Forward yield 4.54%
- Payable June 29; for shareholders of record June 24; ex-div June 22.
Wed, Mar. 23, 9:51 AM
- ALPS Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF (NYSEARCA:ENFR) declares $0.254616/share quarterly dividend, 307.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.0625.
- Forward yield 5.47%
- Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 28; ex-div March 23.
Dec. 23, 2015, 9:46 AM
- ALPS Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF (NYSEARCA:ENFR) declares $0.0625/share quarterly dividend, -52.3% decrease from prior dividend of $0.1310.
- Forward yield 1.47%
- Payable Dec. 31; for shareholders of record Dec. 28; ex-div Dec. 23.
Sep. 23, 2015, 10:16 AM
- ALPS Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF (NYSEARCA:ENFR) declares $0.1310/share quarterly dividend, -36.4% decrease from prior dividend of $0.2059.
- Forward yield 2.48%
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 25; ex-div Sept. 23.
Mar. 25, 2015, 9:41 AM
- ALPS Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF (NYSEARCA:ENFR) declares distribution of $0.182501.
- Payable April 1; for shareholders of record March 27; ex-div March 25.
Feb. 24, 2014, 3:35 PM
- Comparing metrics for the two of the more popular dividend strategies - the SPDR S&P Dividend ETF (SDY +0.4%) and the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG +0.7%) - against the two largest large-cap value ETFs - the Russell 1000 Value ETF (IWD +0.9%) and Vanguard's Value ETF (VTV +0.7%) - Larry Swedroe finds valuations quite stretched for the dividend players.
- The SDY sports a P/E ratio of 17.2x, price/book ratio of 2.5x, and price/cash flow ratio of 10.5x, with the VIG showing similar. The value ETFs have P/E below 14x, price/books below 2x, and price/cash flow below 6x.
- The popularity of dividends has led to a pleasing rise in the values of the stocks, but has thus reduced expected future returns, reminds Swedroe. And for taxable accounts, it's even worse as dividends are less tax-efficient than capital gains.
- Dividend ETFs: DVY, VIG, AMLP, SDY, VYM, AMJ, BDCL, SCHD, HDV, MLPL, YMLP, KBWD, BDCS, DES, PEY, MLPI, SPHD, DIV, DLN, DHS, MLPA, ENY, DTD, DGRW, DON, MLPN, FDL, NOBL, FVD, PFM, EMLP, MLPS, BIZD, MLPG, MLPY, MLPX, MLPJ, SDYL, AMU, YMLI, DVYL, ATMP, DGRS, ZMLP, RDIV, RDVY, MLPW, IMLP, QDYN, ENFR, QDF, QDEF, MLPC