5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Transcripts on ENFR.
ENFR vs. ETF Alternatives
The Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF (NYSE: ENFR) delivers exposure to the Alerian Energy Infrastructure Index (NYSE: AMEI), a composite of 30 core North American energy infrastructure companies that engage in the transportation, storage, and processing of energy commodities. Index constituents belong to one of five categories US MLP affiliates (30%), energy infrastructure MLPs (25%), Canadian energy infrastructure companies (20%), US energy infrastructure companies (15%), and Canadian MLP affiliates (10%).
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Sector: Basic Materials
Tue, Jun. 24, 1:33 PM
- The ETRACS Monthly Pay 2xLeveraged Wells Fargo MLP Ex-Energy ETN (LMLP) is a leveraged version of the ETRACS Wells Fargo MLP Ex-Energy ETN (FMLP), which launched earlier this month.
- Like FMLP, this ETN will offer investors a play into the MLP space while avoiding energy plays, which often dominate holdings in broad MLP ETNs.
- LMLP will roll out tomorrow with the market open.
- Other MLP ETNs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, MLPI, MLPA, MLPN, EMLP, MLPS, MLPX, AMU, ATMP, ENFR, MLPW, IMLP, OSMS
Tue, Jun. 10, 1:21 PM
- Credit Suisse and UBS will each launch a fund tomorrow with the help of advisor, Ken Fisher, who played a part in the successful launch of the Barclays ETN + FI Enhanced Global High Yield ETN (FIGY) just over a year ago.
- The Credit Suisse FI Large Cap Growth Enhanced Exchange Traded Notes (FLGE) and the UBS AG FI Enhanced Large Cap Growth ETN (FBGX) will each feature a leveraged strategy while investing in domestic large-cap firms.
- The third launch will be the ETRACS Wells Fargo MLP Ex-Energy ETN (FMLP) from UBS; this fund will offer a play into the MLP space while avoiding energy plays, which often dominate holdings in broad MLP ETNs.
- Other large-cap growth ETFs: IWF, SKF, VUG, SPYG, IVW, RPG, MGK, SCHG, VOOG, JKE, IWY, PWB, FBG, UKF, FTC, VONG, SFK, RWG, SYG, PXLG, FIBG
- Other MLP ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, MLPI, MLPA, MLPN, EMLP, MLPS, MLPX, AMU, ATMP, ENFR, MLPW, IMLP, OSMS
Wed, Apr. 23, 1:15 PM
- Through a partnership with OFI Global Asset Management, Barclays is hoping to roll out its Barclays OFI SteelPath MLP ETN (OSMS) on April 24th.
- The fund will offer investors exposure to a basket of MLPs and limited liability companies.
- Said Ian Merrill, Head of ETNs, Americas, at Barclays in a press release: "The MLP asset class continues to offer investors the potential for income producing investment opportunities, and this ETN provides investors strategy based exposure to midstream MLPs in an exchange-traded format."
- Other MLP ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, MLPI, MLPA, MLPN, EMLP, MLPS, MLPX, AMU, YMLI, ATMP, MLPW, ENFR, IMLP, MLPC
Fri, Mar. 28, 5:32 PM
- Citi analysts suggest five core holdings among MLPs and upgrade two other names to Buy, expecting growing U.S. hydrocarbon production that requires more infrastructure and improving prices for natural gas liquids.
- Citi forecasts a 10% total return by the entire MLP sector during the next 12 months.
- The firm's core recommendations: Williams Energy Partners (WPZ), Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), Enterprise Product Partners (EPD), Northern Tier Energy Partners (NTI), Boardwalk Pipeline Partners (BWP).
- Upgrades to Buy from Neutral: Tallgrass Energy Partners (TEP), El Paso Pipeline Partners (EPB).
- Upgrades to Neutral from Sell: Niska Gas Storage (NKA), TC Pipelines (TCP).
- Downgrades to Neutral from Buy: Genesis Energy (GEL), Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS).
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, YMLP, MLPI, MLPA, ENY, MLPN, MLPG, EMLP, MLPS, MLPX, MLPY, MLPJ, AMU, YMLI, ATMP, ZMLP, MLPW, IMLP, ENFR, MLPC
Mon, Feb. 24, 3:35 PM
- Comparing metrics for the two of the more popular dividend strategies - the SPDR S&P Dividend ETF (SDY +0.4%) and the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG +0.7%) - against the two largest large-cap value ETFs - the Russell 1000 Value ETF (IWD +0.9%) and Vanguard's Value ETF (VTV +0.7%) - Larry Swedroe finds valuations quite stretched for the dividend players.
- The SDY sports a P/E ratio of 17.2x, price/book ratio of 2.5x, and price/cash flow ratio of 10.5x, with the VIG showing similar. The value ETFs have P/E below 14x, price/books below 2x, and price/cash flow below 6x.
- The popularity of dividends has led to a pleasing rise in the values of the stocks, but has thus reduced expected future returns, reminds Swedroe. And for taxable accounts, it's even worse as dividends are less tax-efficient than capital gains.
- Dividend ETFs: DVY, VIG, AMLP, SDY, VYM, AMJ, BDCL, SCHD, HDV, MLPL, YMLP, KBWD, BDCS, DES, PEY, MLPI, SPHD, DIV, DLN, DHS, MLPA, ENY, DTD, DGRW, DON, MLPN, FDL, NOBL, FVD, PFM, EMLP, MLPS, BIZD, MLPG, MLPY, MLPX, MLPJ, SDYL, AMU, YMLI, DVYL, ATMP, DGRS, ZMLP, RDIV, RDVY, MLPW, IMLP, QDYN, ENFR, QDF, QDEF, MLPC
Wed, Jan. 22, 3:48 PM| Wed, Jan. 22, 3:48 PM | 1 Comment
Tue, Jan. 14, 10:20 AM
- Income-minded investors keep pouring money into MLPs despite continued pressure on oil prices and as the Fed unwinds its bond-buying stimulus program, presumably sending longer-term interest rates higher.
- Some MLP ETFs are yielding between 9-11%, but some analysts are warning that a more realistic target for MLP investors is closer to 5%-6%; straying too far afield runs the risk of leading investors into businesses that won't be able to sustain higher yields and could mask operational problems.
- Plus. a higher profile with mainstream investors figures to dampen MLP's growth prospects somewhat, says Ballentine Partners' Austin Poirier: "With a flood of new investors coming into the MLP market, the days of low valuations and double-digit yields are probably behind us."
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, YMLP, MLPI, MLPA, MLPN, EMLP, MLPS, MLPG, MLPY, MLPJ, MLPX, AMU, YMLI, ATMP, MLPW, IMLP, ENFR, MLPC
Nov. 26, 2013, 8:54 AM
- Open for trade from Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GS) is the GS MLP Income Opportunities Fund (GMZ), the first closed-end fund ever launched by the firm. The fund raised $826.3M in its IPO.
- MLP ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, MLPL, YMLP, MLPI, MLPA, MLPN, EMLP, MLPS, MLPG, MLPY, MLPJ, MLPX, YMLI, AMU, ATMP, MLPW, IMLP, ENFR, MLPC
- MLP CEFs: CEM, FMO, JMF, KYE, KYN, NTG, SRV, TYG, TYN, TYY
Nov. 1, 2013, 12:14 PM
- Open for trade today is the Alerian Energy Infrastructure ETF (ENFR), set to track performance of the North American energy infrastructure sector.
- The tracked index holds 30 U.S. and Canadian stocks engaged in the transportation, storage, and processing of energy commodities (midstream energy businesses). Among the holdings are seven U.S.midstream MLPs, two Canadian MLPs, 14 U.S. and Canadian energy and infrastructure corporations.
- No more than 25% of the index may consist of MLPs or other issuers treated as partnerships.
Other TSLA news & PR