Tue, Nov. 29, 3:58 PM
- ENGlobal (ENG +11.3%) has spiked higher on news it was selected as the supplier of analytical process control equipment to an unnamed "major chemical complex" on the U.S. Gulf Coast.
- ENG estimates the new contract is worth ~$7M and boosts its Q4 backlog by ~20%.
- ENG says the design of the systems has begun, with project execution scheduled over the next 18 months.
Tue, Nov. 29, 12:42 PM
Tue, Nov. 29, 12:12 PM
- .ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG) announced a new project award valued at ~$7M.
- The company's Automation business segment has been selected as the supplier of Analytical Process Control Equipment for a major chemical complex on the U.S. Gulf Coast.
- William A. Coskey, P.E., CEO of ENGlobal stated, "This important award illustrates a general uptick in activity we've recently experienced in our business. As one data point, the Company's overall backlog has increased approximately 20% thus far in the fourth quarter of 2016, with all ENGlobal business units experiencing backlog growth during this period. We're encouraged by this recent trend, and the size and breadth of the proposal opportunities we're currently seeing."
- Press Release
Thu, Nov. 3, 7:26 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:32 AM
Tue, May 10, 6:59 AM
- ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG): Q1 EPS of -$0.03
- Revenue of $14.81M (-35.9% Y/Y)
Thu, Mar. 3, 7:07 AM
- ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG): FY15 EPS of $0.38
- Revenue of $79.6M (-26.2% Y/Y)
Nov. 6, 2015, 7:00 AM
- ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG): Q3 EPS of $0.01
- Revenue of $18.21M (-32.4% Y/Y)
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:26 AM
- ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG): Q1 EPS of $0.03
- Revenue of $21.1M (-22.4% Y/Y)
May 7, 2015, 7:57 AM
- ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG): Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $23.1M (-14.1% Y/Y)
Mar. 12, 2015, 6:57 AM
- ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG): Q4 EPS of $0.03
- Revenue of $26.9M (+6.5% Y/Y)
Feb. 4, 2015, 12:44 PM
Nov. 20, 2014, 12:46 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 8, 2014, 7:01 AM
- ENGlobal (NASDAQ:ENG): Q2 EPS of $0.05.
- Revenue of $27.2M (+34.7% Y/Y).
May 23, 2014, 12:45 PM