What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Jan. 21, 8:11 AM
Dec. 21, 2015, 11:46 AM
- EnLink Midstream (ENLC -7.4%) is downgraded to Neutral from Buy with an $18 price target, reduced from $28, at BofA/Merrill, which forecasts flat distributions through 2017 at ENLC and EnLink Midstream Partners (ENLK +2.4%), believing management will be prudent in building coverage instead of prioritizing distribution growth.
- The firm notes the $1.5B acquisition of Tall Oak Midstream is expected to generate $80M in EBITDA 2016 and expanding to $300M by 2018, as EnLink deploys $650M in capex over three years.
- Meanwhile, BofA upgrades TC Pipelines (TCP +2.8) to Buy from Underperform with a $50 price target, citing a fee-based cash flow profile, which “should bode well in a persistent MLP environment of high volatility, capital market concerns, and focus on leverage.”
Dec. 8, 2015, 11:54 AM
- Noting "irrational pricing" as the selloff accelerates, Baird says now's the time to get quality entry points using a basket approach.
- A check of the ten worst days for MLPs on record finds the stocks have always been higher a year later, says the team. Their picks: PAA, SXL, OKS, NGLS, ENLK, ETP, GPP.
Dec. 7, 2015, 7:41 AM
- Devon Energy (NYSE:DVN) pipeline unit EnLink Midstream (ENLC, ENLK) agrees to acquire Tall Oak Midstream for $1.55B, in a transaction announced concurrently with DVN's acquisition of assets from Felix Energy.
- The Tall Oak assets serve gathering and processing needs in the same Oklahoma areas where the Felix acreage is located, and are supported by long-term, fixed-fee contracts with acreage dedications that have a remaining weighted-average term of ~15 years.
- EnLink expects the deal to be accretive to distributable cash flow and allow it to continue growing distributions.
Nov. 4, 2015, 8:20 AM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK): Q3 EPS of -$2.32 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.12.
- Revenue of $1.17B (+36.5% Y/Y) misses by $130M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 8:19 AM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK) declares $0.39/share quarterly dividend, 1.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.385.
- Forward yield 8.65%
- Payable Nov. 12; for shareholders of record Nov. 2; ex-div Oct. 29.
Sep. 16, 2015, 2:40 PM
- Matador Resources (MTDR +12.1%) is on the move after yesterday's sale of its pipeline and processing assets in the Delaware Basin in western Texas to EnLink Midstream Partners (ENLK +2.6%).
- MTDR will be a major customer for the pipeline and related assets after they change hands, which is expected before the end of the year.
- Wunderlich upped its MTDR price target to $37 from $35, positively surprised by the "excellent valuation" of $143M for the midstream assets, which the firm says should give MTDR plenty of dry powder to finance drilling and more midstream projects in 2016 (Briefing.com).
Sep. 15, 2015, 4:43 PM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK) agrees to acquire gathering and processing assets in the Delaware Basin from Matador Resources (NYSE:MTDR) for ~$143M.
- The Delaware Basin System is located in Loving County, Tex., with assets including a cryogenic gas processing plant with 35M cf/day of inlet capacity and ~6 miles of high-pressure gathering pipeline, which connects a MTDR-owned low-pressure gathering system to the processing plant.
- MTDR will be the largest customer on the system and will dedicate ~11K gross acres currently under development pursuant to a 15-year, fixed-fee gathering and processing agreement.
- ENLK says it expects to deploy $400M-$500M in growth capital to expand its position in the Delaware Basin over the next 18 months, including additional processing capacity through the installation of a 120M cf/day natural gas processing plant and the construction of additional gathering pipelines.
Aug. 11, 2015, 10:25 AM
- Credit Suisse upgrades the MLP sector to Overweight following the recent sharp selloff, saying reversion to mean yield ranges suggest a total return outlook of more than 40%.
- The firm notes that the overwhelming majority of distributions have been made, and MLPs are tracking to 7.8% Y/Y growth (excluding upstream and coal), above last year and at the high end of its 5%-8% forecast range for this year.
- Credit Suisse says its top picks in the group are Genesis Energy (NYSE:GEL), Tallgrass Energy Partners (NYSE:TEP) and Energy Transfer Equity (NYSE:ETE).
- The firm also says defensive names with low commodity exposure make the most sense going forward and have held up best in the current bear market, including pipeline-oriented MLPs such as Spectra Energy (NYSE:SE) and Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI), and the just-upgraded ONEOK Partners (NYSE:OKS) and Magellan Midstream (NYSE:MMP).
- Small cap Midcoast Energy Partners (NYSE:MEP) is vastly oversold, the firm says, noting it has garnered parental support for 2.5 years.
- Also viewed favorably: WES, CNNX, ENLK, EQM, PBFX, PSXP, WNRL, VLP
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, KYN, MLPL, YMLP, TYG, SRV, KYE, CEM, MLPI, NML, FEN, NTG, MLPA, KMF, EMLP, FMO, MLPN, SRF, FEI, JMF, CBA, MLPG, MLPX, GMZ, EMO, MLPS, MLPY, TTP, CTR
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:36 PM
Aug. 5, 2015, 8:29 AM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK): Q2 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $1.27B (+37.0% Y/Y) beats by $190M.
Jul. 21, 2015, 8:12 AM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK) declares $0.385/share quarterly dividend, 1.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.38.
- Forward yield 7.62%
- Payable Aug. 13; for shareholders of record July 31; ex-div July 29.
May 27, 2015, 5:23 PM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK) agrees to acquire the remaining 25% equity interest in EnLink Midstream Holdings from EnLink Midstream (NYSE:ENLC) for ~$900M of newly issued ENLK common units.
- ENLK says it now holds 100% of EnLink Midstream Holdings, which owns the assets Devon Energy contributed to ENLC last year, and the acquisition is immediately accretive to distributable cash flow.
May 6, 2015, 8:25 AM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK): Q1 EPS of $0.03 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $936.3M (+29.6% Y/Y) misses by $153.7M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 8:39 AM
- EnLink Midstream (NYSE:ENLK) declares $0.38/share quarterly dividend, 1.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.375.
- Forward yield 5.91%
- Payable May 14; for shareholders of record May 1; ex-div April 29.
Mar. 25, 2015, 9:11 AM
Other News & PR