EnLink Midstream Partners, LPNYSE
Tue, Nov. 1, 6:06 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Thu, Oct. 20, 6:08 PM
Sat, Sep. 10, 8:25 AM
- Energy MLPs enjoyed a lift this week (at least until yesterday) following news of the Enbridge-Spectra merger, particularly those lacking sponsorship by producers that may be targets for consolidation.
- Credit Suisse sees logical players to be involved in combinations to secure access to opportunities and capital including ETE/ETP, EPD, MMP, PAA/PAGP, OKE/OKS, WPZ, PSX/PSXP, MPC/MPLX, TRGP, NS/NSH, GEL and TEP/TEGP.
- FBR Capital says MLP valuations have improved ~45% from lows reached early this year, and expects macro trends to lift the sector; the firm thinks CAPL could enjoy double-digit growth for nearly seven years, and says MMLP is another notable outperformer whose valuation reflects more than enough discount for a distribution cut (which the firm is forecasting) - it also likes ENLK, EEP, TLP, SRLP, USAC, WLKP and USDP,
- RBC notes favorable sentiment in the MLP realm, highlighting attractive valuations particularly at ETP, BWP and AMID, and sees dropdown stories - out of favor YTD - such as VLP and SHLX offering visible growth that can support the stocks over the next 12 months.
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, KYN, TYG, KYE, SRV, CEM, MLPI, NML, FEN, NTG, KMF, MLPA, EMLP, FMO, AMZA, FEI, JMF, SRF, CBA, MLPN, GMZ, MLPX, GER, EMO, TTP, CTR, MLPS, CEN, SMM, DSE, FPL, AMU, MIE, JMLP, ENFR, ATMP, IMLP
Tue, Aug. 2, 11:29 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Wed, Jul. 20, 8:15 AM
Wed, Jul. 6, 11:58 AM
- Investors may find it difficult to capitalize on propane's big rally, as the rally has come so quick and so fast that it may be too late to hop on board, WSJ reports.
- Jefferies analyst Christopher Sighinolfi had been bullish on many propane pipeline and processing companies when others were skeptical, but recently downgraded Oneok (OKE -1.2%), DCP Midstream Partners (DPM +0.8%), EnLink Midstream Partners (ENLK +0.1%) and Targa Resources (TRGP -0.1%) largely because they became too expensive.
- “We were also concerned with how confident and convicted clients seemed about the prospect for prices to just continue climbing and simultaneously dismissive they are” about declining volumes, Sighinolfi said.
- Others think propane could still rise quickly in the near term from exports and domestic heating and agriculture demand; Greg Sharenow of Pacific Investment Management says "propane is a significantly better value with inventories falling below last year’s level and exports already at a pretty substantial level.”
Tue, Jun. 28, 1:10 PM
- EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC +5%) is upgraded to Neutral from Underperform with a doubled price target at Robert W. Baird, which also reiterates an Outperform rating for EnLink Midstream Partners (ENLK +4.7%).
- After two key upstream deal announcements this month, the firm believes ENLK's 2016 volumes and cash flows will shift to the higher end of its full-year guidance, as additional producer capital flows to EnLink's TACK and Permian footprint.
- The firm switches from bear case to base case valuation metrics, which drives its price target for ENLK to $20/unit and ENLC to $16.
Mon, Jun. 20, 3:48 PM
- Barclays downgrades some MLP names on valuation, cutting Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL -2.1%) and TC Pipelines (TCP +1.6%) to Underweight from Equal Weight and lowering PennTex Midstream Partners (PTXP +0.5%) and EnLink Midstream (ENLC -3.2%) to Equal Weight from Overweight.
- The firm notes that ENBL has gained 56% YTD and is cautious about re-contracting risk on certain assets that could be a headwind to the company’s growth, and worries that TCP's prospects for dropdowns have become less certain given parent TransCanada’s pending acquisition of Columbia Pipeline.
- Barclays believes PTXP has a favorable organic growth opportunity given the location of its assets where drilling economics are positive and producers have transportation advantages, but that the positive aspects are fully priced in.
- The firm also notes ENLC's 350 bps premium to its LP, EnLink Midstream Partners (ENLK -1.5%), and is not forecasting distribution growth in 2016-17.
Wed, Jun. 8, 12:58 PM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (ENLK -3.6%) and EnLink Midstream LLC (ENLC -3.5%) announce plans to construct a crude oil gathering system in Texas' Permian Basin.
- The partners say they will invest $70M-$80M in the Greater Chickadee crude oil gathering project, which will include more than 150 miles of high- and low-pressure pipelines that will transport crude volumes to several major market outlets and other hub centers in the Midland, Tex., area.
- The companies say the initial phase of the project will be operational in H2 of this year with full service expected early next year.
Tue, May 3, 5:13 PM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK): Q1 EPS of -$1.74 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.08.
- Revenue of $889.7M (-5.4% Y/Y) misses by $170.3M.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Thu, Apr. 21, 9:51 AM
- EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK) declares $0.39/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 10.92%
- Payable May 12; for shareholders of record May 2; ex-div April 28.
Mon, Apr. 18, 6:53 PM
- Moody's (NYSE:MCO) has emerged as a new problem for energy companies, as the bond rater has deprived 19 energy companies of their investment-grade ratings this year, and has dropped some by several notches into the deeper reaches of junk territory, WSJ reports.
- At the same time, Standard & Poor’s rates only four of the 19 companies that lost an investment-grade rating at Moody’s as below investment grade, while Fitch rates just two below investment grade.
- So far, the market has largely shaken off the Moody’s reassessment of the oil sector; for example, Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE:APC) was cut by Moody's to junk status but still managed to raise large sums in the bond market last month at favorable terms vs. what it would have needed to pay a month earlier.
- Nevertheless, companies that Moody’s has dropped to junk are in a vulnerable position because they need investment-grade ratings from two of the three ratings firms to remain in the Barclays investment-grade corporate bond index and thus retain access to a large pool of investors that are not allowed to invest in bonds outside of the index.
- Among other oil companies Moody's has downgraded this year: ECA, ENLK, ESV, CVE, MUR
Fri, Apr. 1, 6:54 PM
- The huge investor outflow from MLPs has created a handful of major value opportunities in the space, Simmons analysts say, naming Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD) and Holly Energy Partners (NYSE:HEP) as their top Buy ideas.
- The firm believes that not all MLPs are as financially solid as they claim, preferring names that can fully cover current distribution payments and have financed growth projects in 2016 and EBITDA outlook clarity.
- Simmons also names EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK) as a higher risk/higher reward play for more aggressive investors; the firm rates ENLK, EPD, HEP and Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE:DKL) at Outperform.
- Rated Neutral: KMI, JPEP, NS, EEP, PAA, PAGP, OKS, ENLC.
- Now read High dividend stock has 46 dividend hikes, earnings estimates rising, insiders are buying