EnerNOC Hard To Value And Facing Major Regulatory Unknowns
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:10 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Thu, Jun. 23, 9:19 AM
- EnerNOC (NASDAQ:ENOC) names William Sorenson as its new CFO, effective in August, succeeding current CFO and COO Neil Moses, who plans to retire in early 2017.
- ENOC says Sorenson has more than 25 years of financial management experience, most recently serving as CFO of Acquia, a web content management platform provider; he had been CFO of Qlik Technologies.
Thu, May 5, 7:16 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Thu, Feb. 25, 12:48 PM
Thu, Feb. 25, 8:04 AM
- EnerNOC (NASDAQ:ENOC): Q4 EPS of -$1.02 beats by $0.28.
- Revenue of $59.2M (+28.8% Y/Y) beats by $3.49M.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Tue, Jan. 26, 12:45 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 9:22 AM
Mon, Jan. 25, 12:41 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 11:18 AM
- EnerNOC (ENOC +53.1%) surges more than 50% after the U.S. Supreme Court upholds a federal rule that pays large users to conserve power.
- The Court says the FERC acted within its authority with its Demand Response Rule, which helps large consumers reduce their power use.
- "This case has been an overhang for the industry of demand response for a number of years, so to have a final resolution at the highest court in the land is a huge victory," ENOC President David Brewster tells Bloomberg.
- U.S. power producers that sell into competitive markets such as include NRG Energy (NRG -6.7%), Exelon (EXC -2.1%), Dynegy (DYN -9.1%), Calpine (CPN -5.7%) and American Electric Power (AEP -0.9%) would have benefited if the rule was eliminated.
Nov. 5, 2015, 3:48 PM
- EnerNOC (ENOC -38.2%) plunges to a 52-week low after reporting below consensus Q3 earnings and revenues, as it struggles to transition away from the grid operator market toward becoming an energy intelligence software company.
- ENOC also issued downside guidance for Q4, seeing an EPS loss of $0.97-$1.13 vs. analyst consensus for a $0.99 loss and revenues of $50M-$60M vs. $65.9M consensus.
- Despite earning a profit, ENOC was free cash flow negative in Q3, burning just under $1M to bring its total cash burn for the year to nearly $33M.
- ENOC says it signed a multi-year software contract with U.K. energy retailer SmartestEnergy, which is expected to leverage ENOC's software to launch new products for its business customers.
Nov. 5, 2015, 12:43 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:34 AM
- EnerNOC (NASDAQ:ENOC): Q3 EPS of $0.44 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $217.32M (-34.0% Y/Y) misses by $14.64M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
EnerNOC, Inc. engages in the business of providing energy management applications, services and products for the smart grid, which include comprehensive demand response, data-driven energy efficiency, energy price and risk management and enterprise carbon management applications and services.... More
Industry: Business Services
Country: United States