From other sites
There are no Transcripts on ENOR.
Nov. 21, 2014, 7:27 AM
- "We will do what we must to raise inflation and inflation expectations as fast as possible," Mario Draghi told a banking conference, promising faster asset purchases as needed.
- The Stoxx 50 (NYSEARCA:FEZ) is higher by 2.2%, led by a 2.4% gain in Spain (NYSEARCA:EWP) and a 2.3% advance in Italy (NYSEARCA:EWI). Germany (NYSEARCA:EWG) and France (NYSEARCA:EWQ) are up 2%, and the U.K. by 1%.
- The euro (NYSEARCA:FXE) is down 0.9% and buying $1.2432.
- ETFs: VGK, FEZ, EWP, DFE, IEV, HEDJ, EWL, EPV, EZU, EWD, NORW, EIRL, EWO, FEU, EWN, EWK, EDEN, FEP, EWGS, UPV, EURL, ENOR, ADRU, FEEU, EFNL, GERJ, DBEU, EURZ, FSZ, IEUR, FIEU, QESP, SMEZ, ESTX, HEZU, FEUZ
Aug. 14, 2014, 6:46 AM
- Euro-Zone GDP failed to grow in the second quarter following 12 months of weak growth, causing European equity markets to fall and increasing pressure on the ECB to do more to boost growth and inflation.
- Data released this morning by the European Union's statistics office translates into 0.2% growth in annualized terms, down from the first quarter's 0.8% pace.
- The euro zone's three largest economies, which account for two-thirds of the region's €9.6T ($12.8T) GDP, all did not post any growth. German GDP shrank 0.2% from the first quarter and Italy's output fell at a similar pace. The French economy, the bloc's second largest behind Germany, stagnated for a second straight quarter.
- The region's next largest economies, Spain and the Netherlands, posted some growth but not enough to offset their larger peers.
- ETFs: FXE, RSX, VGK, EUO, EWG, FEZ, GREK, EWP, EWI, DFE, RUSL, ERO, RSXJ, IEV, ERUS, RUSS, EWL, HEDJ, EU, EWU, EPV, EUFN, EZU, EWD, NORW, EWQ, EPOL, EIRL, PLND, RBL, EWO, DRR, GXF, FEU, EWN, GUR, EWK, EDEN, FDD, EWGS, FEP, ESR, UPV, EUFX, PGAL, ULE, IFEU, DBGR, ENOR, ADRU, EWUS, EUDG, DXGE, FEEU, GERJ, URR, FGM, EFNL, EURL, FKU, FSZ, DXPS, RUDR, EURZ, DBEU, QDEU, IEUR, FIEU, EUMV, HEWG, SMEZ, QESP, DBUK, QGBR
Jun. 5, 2014, 7:55 AM
- The Stoxx 50 (FEZ) is up 0.8% after being about flat ahead of the ECB rate decision, at which the central bank cut all three of its benchmark rates, including taking the deposit facility rate into negative territory.
- Italy (EWI) with a 1.3% gain and France (EWQ) ahead 1% lead the way.
- The euro (FXE) tumbles about 40 pips, now off 0.3% on the session and buying $1.3563.
- Europe equity ETFs: RSX, VGK, EWG, FEZ, GREK, EWP, EWI, DFE, RUSL, IEV, RSXJ, EWL, ERUS, EWU, RUSS, EPV, EZU, EWD, HEDJ, NORW, EWQ, EPOL, EIRL, PLND, EWO, RBL, GXF, EWN, FEU, EWK, FDD, EWGS, FEP, EDEN, UPV, EWUS, DBGR, PGAL, ADRU, ENOR, GERJ, DXGE, FEEU, FGM, EURL, FKU, EFNL, EUDG, DXPS, FSZ, EURZ, FIEU, RUDR, DBEU, HEWG, DBUK
- Euro ETFs: FXE, EUO, ERO, DRR, EUFX, ULE, URR
- ECB chief Mario Draghi's press conference begins at 8:30 ET.
Apr. 4, 2014, 9:40 AM
- Norway's government proposes to increase the environmental technology portfolio of its sovereign wealth fund to 30B-50B kroner ($5B-$8.33B), from a previous target of 20B-30B kroner.
- At the end of 2013, the fund's portfolio of environmentally friendly investments counted 166 companies, including Pentair (PNR), Johnson Controls (JCI), Danaher (DHR) and Enel Green Power (ELPSY), valued at 31.4B kroner.
- About 6% of the fund's general portfolio currently consists of companies with more than 20% of revenue from businesses providing green technologies, the finance ministry says.
- ETFs: ENOR, NORW
Sep. 10, 2013, 4:04 AM
- Norway's right-of-center Conservatives and its allies have won a landslide victory in the country's election, beating out the ruling Labor party.
- Incoming Prime Minister Erna Solberg has promised a program of privatization, a reduction of Norway's heavy reliance on oil, and tax cuts as she looks to give the private sector more room to breathe.
- The privatization could include the lowering of stakes in Statoil (STO) and telecoms group Telenor (TELNF.PK).
- OMX Oslo 20 +0.3%. USD-NOK -0.2% to 5.998 krones.
- ETFs: NORW, ENOR
ENOR vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares MSCI Norway Capped Investable Market Index Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the MSCI Norway IMI 25/50 Index.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR