Jul. 17, 2014, 10:31 AM
- Ensign Group (ENSG +2.2%) acquires Keiro Nursing Home, a 300-bed skilled nursing facilty in Lincoln Heights, South Bay Keiro Nursing Home, a 98-bed skilled nursing facility in Gardena, Keiro Retirement Home, a 127-unit assisted living facility in Boyle Heights and Keiro Intermediate Care Facility, a 90-bed operation also in Boyle Heights.
- Not-for-profit Keiro Senior Healthcare has been in operation since 1961 providing care to aging Japanese Americans.
- The facilities will be purchased with cash and will be operated by Ensign's California subsidiaries. The deal is expected to close in Q4. Financial terms are not disclosed.
Jul. 7, 2014, 4:27 PM
- The Ensign Group (ENSG -1.4%) acquires Beacon Hill Rehabilitation, a 67-bed skilled nursing facility located in Longview, WA. Ensign is currently operating Beacon Hill under a long-term master lease agreement. Its occupancy rate is ~75% and it will be modestly accretive to earnings in 2014.
- Ensign's portfolio consists of 126 healthcare facilities, nine hospices, ten home health agencies and twelve urgent care clinics across twelve states.
Jun. 3, 2014, 7:42 AM
- The Ensign Group (ENSG) acquires Englewood Post-Acute and Rehabilitation, an 82-bed skilled nursing facility in Englewood, CO and Ranier Rehabilitation, a 117-bed skilled nursing facility in Puyallup, WA. The combined occupancy of the two operations is 71%. Together, they will be mildly accretive to earnings in 2014.
- The firm also acquires two skilled nursing facilities in Wisconsin: the 95-bed Pine Manor Healthcare Center and the 60-bed Greentree Health & Rehabilitation Center.
- Financial terms are not disclosed.
Mar. 25, 2013, 7:49 PM
Mar. 5, 2013, 3:32 PMThe Ensign Group (ENSG +3%) moves up today after acquiring Legacy Rehabilitation and Living, a 150-bed skilled nursing facility in Amarillo, Texas. The company expects the newly-acquired facility, which had an occupancy rate of 50% at acquisition, to be accretive to earnings in FY13. | Mar. 5, 2013, 3:32 PM | Comment!
Mar. 7, 2012, 6:44 AM
Feb. 13, 2012, 6:47 AM
ENSG vs. ETF Alternatives
Ensign Group Inc offers skilled nursing & rehabilitative care services through the operation of 136 facilities, 12 home health & 11 hospice operations, located in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, Texas & Washington.
Other News & PR