Thu, Feb. 5, 12:26 PM| 1 Comment
Thu, Feb. 5, 7:49 AM
Nov. 24, 2014, 8:06 AM
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA -1.1%) FQ4 results: Revenues: $2.6M (+100.0%); Operating Expenses: $8M (+31.1%); Operating Loss: ($5.3M) (-12.8%); Net Loss: ($5M) (-13.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.27) (-8.0%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $47.7M (+48.6%); Operating Expenses: $28.8M (+25.2%); Operating Income: $19M (+111.1%); Net Income: $34.4M (+621.2%); EPS: $1.80 (+368.7%); Quick Assets: $90.8M (-10.5%).
- No guidance given.
Nov. 24, 2014, 7:36 AM
Nov. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 9:31 AM| Comment!
Aug. 11, 2014, 8:00 AM
May. 12, 2014, 8:18 AM| Comment!
Feb. 13, 2014, 8:27 AM
Jan. 31, 2014, 9:46 AM
- AbbVie (ABBV) +3.5% in early trading despite reporting a 27% Y/Y drop in Q4 earnings, as the company releases positive results on its final-phase clinical trials for a promising new drug to treat certain patients with hepatitis C.
- ABBV says it is on track to begin major regulatory submissions of the drug early in Q2.
- ABBV’s blockbuster drug Humira eclipsed $10B in sales in 2013, making it the highest-grossing drug in the world; sales of the drug rose 13.4% during Q4 to $3.04B.
- Overall net sales fell 1.8% to $5.11B, despite the Humira figures; sales of its Niaspan, TriCor and Trilipix cholesterol drugs fell by nearly 90% because of the introduction of generics..
- Sees FY 2014 EPS of $3.00-$3.10 vs $3.16 analyst consensus estimate and revenue of $19B vs. $19.12B consensus; results exclude any potential revenue from the expected 2014 launch of the hepatitis C drug.
- Shares of Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA +14%), a close ABBV partner, are up sharply.
Nov. 25, 2013, 7:48 AM
Aug. 12, 2013, 2:34 PM
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA +6%) moves up after beating FQ3 estimates earlier this morning.
- EPS losses came in at $0.23 per share, on revenues of $1.6M.
- Analysts expected loss per share of $0.31.
- In the same period last year, net loss was $3.5M, or $4.31 per share, on revenues of $2.5M.
- Cash and equivalents totaled $114.8M at the end of June, compared to $45.4M on September 30, 2012.
- The company expects that its current cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities will be sufficient to meet anticipated requirements for at least the next 24 months.
Aug. 12, 2013, 7:41 AM| Comment!
May. 8, 2013, 8:36 AM
ENTA vs. ETF Alternatives
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in the research and development of small molecule drugs for infectious diseases. The Company uses its chemistry-driven approach & drug discovery capabilities to develop its products.
Other News & PR