Envivio: A Multi-Bagger For 2014
Sep. 10, 2015, 12:44 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 9:11 AM
Sep. 10, 2015, 8:09 AM| Sep. 10, 2015, 8:09 AM | 1 Comment
Sep. 3, 2015, 5:36 PM
Sep. 3, 2015, 4:32 PM
- In its Q2 earnings report, Envivio (ENVI +2.2%) company posted a GAAP net loss of $0.6M compared with a non-GAAP net loss of $0.4M, and is making "significant progress toward profitability," said founder and CEO Julien Signès, who pointed to "accelerated momentum for large, software-only converged head-end solutions."
- Revenue by segment: Product, $8.9M (up 0.9%) ; Professional services and support, $2.75M (up 5.8%).
- The company secured orders from four new customers, and its first customer win for its Nuage cloud video delivery solution.
- Gross margin increased to 70.2% from the prior year's 58.3%. Cash and equivalents at quarter's end were $34.5M.
- Shares are flat in after-hours trading.
- Conference call to come at 5 p.m. ET.
Sep. 3, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI): FQ2 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $11.7M (+2.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.62M.
Jul. 1, 2015, 8:19 PM
- Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI) says it's wrapped some long-running shareholder litigation after a Superior Court in California OK'd a settlement for a suit filed in October 2012.
- The company doesn't admit to any wrongdoing in settling the class-action suit, which was filed against the company, its board, some officers and the underwriters of its IPO.
May 28, 2015, 5:01 PM
- Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI) is off 0.6% after hours following a Q1 report where it beat profit expectations but missed on the top line with $9.5M in revenue, up 13.1% Y/Y but down 25% sequentially.
- Revenues were driven mainly in North America, and 56% of them came from two Tier 1 operators who expanded their video software installations. "We also continued our drive towards profitability, having reduced our year-on-year GAAP net losses by more than 80% to $0.8 million," says CEO Julien Signès.
- The company added orders from eight new customers. Gross margin increased to 76.1%, up from a year-ago 68% and Q4's 64.8%.
- Conference call starting now, at 5 p.m. ET.
May 28, 2015, 4:14 PM
- Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI): Q1 EPS of -$0.02 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $9.51M (+13.1% Y/Y) misses by $1.95M.
Mar. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
Mar. 20, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 19, 2015, 5:37 PM
Mar. 19, 2015, 4:46 PM
- After falling 23% Y/Y in FQ3, Envivio's (NASDAQ:ENVI) revenue managed to rise 2% Y/Y in FQ4. With shares far below a 52-week high of $4.25 (never mind their 2012 levels), that's going over quite well.
- Product revenue (drives future services revenue) fell 7% Y/Y to $9.3M, while professional services/support revenue rose 13% to $3.4M. Significant incremental purchases were made by 3 tier-1 U.S. service providers, and a "leading" Latin American tier-1 provider also placed a large order. Four new customers were added vs. 3 in FQ3.
- CEO Julien Signes: "We are encouraged by our results, and by the positive business environment as we head into fiscal 2016. While we have been impacted by the consolidation in the [pay-TV] market, we are starting to see results from the increased adoption of our video processing software solutions in our customer base."
- Cost cuts boosted FQ4 EPS: Operating expenses (non-GAAP) fell 10% Y/Y to $8.6M. Gross margin fell to 64.9% from 66.8% a year ago. The cash balance fell by $100K Q/Q to $37.8M (compares with a current market cap of $52.7M).
- Shares have soared to $1.96 AH. They rose 10% in regular trading (previous) ahead of the report.
- FQ4 results, PR
Mar. 19, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI): FQ4 EPS of -$0.02 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $12.7M (+1.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.29M.
Mar. 19, 2015, 2:55 PM
- Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI) is seeing big gains ahead of this afternoon's Q4 report. 45K shares have been traded vs. a 3-month daily average of 52K.
- Earlier today, the professional video hardware/software provider issued a PR regarding the products it's showing off at the broadcast industry's annual NAB 2015 conference (runs from April 13-16). On Tuesday, Envivio proclaimed Frost & Sullivan had named it the #1 vendor in the live video transcoding hardware market.
Feb. 5, 2015, 1:17 PM
- Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI) has powered higher today, +10.4% on well above average volume.
- The company -- and its Muse Ultra HD software -- was selected to run a 4K streaming video-on-demand service trial by Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan's leading telecom operator with more than 30M subscribers.
- The Ultra HD standard promises four times the pixels of 1080p HDTV, with twice the frame rate and a broader color range.
Envivio Inc provides software-based IP video processing and distribution solutions. Its solutions enable service providers and content providers to offer video anytime, anywhere, across video formats, networks, consumer devices and operating systems.
Industry: Communication Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR