Mon, Mar. 23, 12:46 PM
Fri, Mar. 20, 12:45 PM
Thu, Mar. 19, 5:37 PM
Thu, Mar. 19, 4:46 PM
- After falling 23% Y/Y in FQ3, Envivio's (NASDAQ:ENVI) revenue managed to rise 2% Y/Y in FQ4. With shares far below a 52-week high of $4.25 (never mind their 2012 levels), that's going over quite well.
- Product revenue (drives future services revenue) fell 7% Y/Y to $9.3M, while professional services/support revenue rose 13% to $3.4M. Significant incremental purchases were made by 3 tier-1 U.S. service providers, and a "leading" Latin American tier-1 provider also placed a large order. Four new customers were added vs. 3 in FQ3.
- CEO Julien Signes: "We are encouraged by our results, and by the positive business environment as we head into fiscal 2016. While we have been impacted by the consolidation in the [pay-TV] market, we are starting to see results from the increased adoption of our video processing software solutions in our customer base."
- Cost cuts boosted FQ4 EPS: Operating expenses (non-GAAP) fell 10% Y/Y to $8.6M. Gross margin fell to 64.9% from 66.8% a year ago. The cash balance fell by $100K Q/Q to $37.8M (compares with a current market cap of $52.7M).
- Shares have soared to $1.96 AH. They rose 10% in regular trading (previous) ahead of the report.
- FQ4 results, PR
Thu, Mar. 19, 4:12 PM
Thu, Mar. 19, 2:55 PM
- Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI) is seeing big gains ahead of this afternoon's Q4 report. 45K shares have been traded vs. a 3-month daily average of 52K.
- Earlier today, the professional video hardware/software provider issued a PR regarding the products it's showing off at the broadcast industry's annual NAB 2015 conference (runs from April 13-16). On Tuesday, Envivio proclaimed Frost & Sullivan had named it the #1 vendor in the live video transcoding hardware market.
Thu, Feb. 5, 1:17 PM
- Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI) has powered higher today, +10.4% on well above average volume.
- The company -- and its Muse Ultra HD software -- was selected to run a 4K streaming video-on-demand service trial by Chunghwa Telecom, Taiwan's leading telecom operator with more than 30M subscribers.
- The Ultra HD standard promises four times the pixels of 1080p HDTV, with twice the frame rate and a broader color range.
Fri, Jan. 16, 1:40 PM
- Fresh off taking aim at TheStreet and Jim Cramer, activist Cannell Capital has disclosed a 1.87M-share (6.75%) stake in Envivio (NASDAQ:ENVI).
- Cannell, through a group calling itself Concerned Envivio Stockholders, has also unveiled a dissident board slate, and declared adding new directors is "necessary to maximize stockholder value and improve corporate governance." Activision co-founder Howard Marks is acting as the group's spokesman.
Fri, Jan. 16, 12:45 PM
Dec. 2, 2014, 2:33 PM
- Envivio's (NASDAQ:ENVI) Q3 EPS of -$0.15 missed by $0.07, and revenue of $9M (-23.5% Y/Y) missed by $3M. Its cash balance fell by $4.2M Q/Q to $37.9M.
- The Q3 performance was blamed on "softening macro-economic conditions within EMEA, and customer consolidation in the U.S." The latter could be a reference to the AT&T/DirecTV deal.
- Envivio promises "significant wins" with tier-1 U.S. carriers will help right the ship. A new tier-1 customer was added in Q3.
- Fellow TV Everywhere tech provider Synacor (NASDAQ:SYNC) is also lower.
- Q3 results, PR
Dec. 2, 2014, 12:47 PM
Dec. 1, 2014, 4:12 PM
Sep. 3, 2014, 4:32 PM
May 30, 2014, 12:45 PM
May 29, 2014, 4:31 PM
Apr. 3, 2014, 5:38 PM
ENVI vs. ETF Alternatives
Envivio Inc provides software-based IP video processing and distribution solutions. Itssolutions enable service providers and content providers to offer video anytime, anywhere, across video formats, networks, consumer devices and operating systems.
Other News & PR