Thu, Jul. 7, 9:36 AM
Mon, Apr. 11, 8:22 AM
Mon, Jan. 4, 9:36 AM
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE:EPD) management plans to recommend to the board for distribution totaling $1.61/share annually, 5.2% increase from prior annual dividend of $1.53.
- The company plans to raise quarterly dividend by $0.05/share every quarter from $0.395/share in 1Q16 to $0.41/share in 4Q16.
Mon, Jan. 4, 9:13 AM
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE:EPD) declares $0.39/share quarterly dividend, 1.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.385.
- Forward yield 6.1%
- Payable Feb. 5; for shareholders of record Jan. 29; ex-div Jan. 27.
Oct. 1, 2015, 12:49 PM
- Enterprise Products (NYSE:EPD) declares $0.385/share quarterly dividend, 1.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.38.
- Forward yield 6.07%
- Payable Nov. 6; for shareholders of record Oct. 30; ex-div Oct. 28.
Oct. 1, 2015, 11:49 AM
- Enterprise Products Partners (EPD +4.1%) pops higher after declaring an increase in the quarterly cash distribution to $0.385/unit, or $1.54/unit on an annualized basis, and reporting that affiliates of of the company plan to purchase $50M of its common stock.
- EPD says the distribution represents a 5.5% increase over the distribution in the year-ago quarter and is its 45th consecutive quarterly increase.
Apr. 8, 2015, 4:38 PM
- Enterprise Products (NYSE:EPD) declares $0.375/share quarterly distribution, 1.4% increase from prior distribution of $0.37.
- Forward yield 4.49%
- Payable May 7; for shareholders of record April 30; ex-div April 28.
Jul. 11, 2012, 6:45 PMEnterprise Products Partners (EPD): Declares $0.635/share quarterly dividend, 1.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.6275. Dividend yield 4.9%. For shareholders of record July 31; payable Aug 08; ex-div date July 27. (PR) | Jul. 11, 2012, 6:45 PM | 6 Comments
Enterprise Products Partners LP is a North American midstream energy company that is engaged in providing a wide range of services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids or NGLs, crude oil, refined products and certain petrochemicals. The company operates through five... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Independent Oil & Gas
Country: United States
Other News & PR