Thu, Aug. 11, 6:36 PM
- The outlook for most energy MLPs remains risky because of further declines in commodity prices due to oversupply and potential for a slowdown in China, Credit Suisse says in a report that's no better than neutral on the group.
- But the firm still suggests four MLP favorites, including EQT Midstream (NYSE:EQM) because of its 20%-plus three-year distribution compound annual growth return outlook with upside from rising Utica volumes, as well as low leverage and no direct commodity exposure.
- Credit Suisse also recommends Genesis Energy (NYSE:GEL), with distribution growth of ~10% expected for the next several years; Tallgrass Energy Partners (NYSE:TEP), which it considers a top distribution grower (20%-plus) over the next few years; and Boardwalk Pipeline Partners (NYSE:BWP), thanks in part to new growth from potential conversion of coal-fired plants to gas along BWP’s systems that will drive higher gas volumes.
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:39 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:27 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 6:49 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:50 PM
Wed, Mar. 30, 7:09 AM
- February monthly performance was: +1%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: -38%
- No dividends were paid in February
- Top 10 Holdings as of 12/31/2015: Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD): 18.36%, Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP): 10.13%, Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP): 8.69%, MPLX LP (MPLX): 5.14%, Buckeye Partners LP (BPL): 4.11%, Plains All American Pipeline LP (PAA): 3.95%, Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): 3.86%, EQT Midstream Partners LP (EQM): 3.84%, Enbridge Energy Partners LP (EEP): 3.57%, Williams Partners LP (WPZ): 3.49%
Thu, Mar. 17, 5:55 PM
- EQT Corp. (NYSE:EQT) names Robert McNally as its new CFO, effective Mar 21; his most recent previous position was executive VP and CFO of Precision Drilling.
- McNally also is appointed as CFO of EQT Midstream Partners (NYSE:EQM) and EQT GP Holdings (NYSE:EQGP).
- Current CFO Philip Conti already had announced his intention to retire in 2016.
Thu, Feb. 25, 7:25 PM
- Morgan Stanley analyst Tom Abrams sees improvement in the MLP multiple compression that has weighed on the group throughout the oil downturn, and the firm expands its MLP coverage by initiating ratings on several midstream names.
- While MLP prices could yet fall to new lows, Abrams believes progress has been made in approaching a bottom; however, he says investors should continue to avoid MLPs with overly-levered balance sheets, funding issues, weak cash flows and high distribution risk.
- Initiated with an Overweight rating: BPL, PSXP, VLP, DM, CPPL.
- Initiated at Equal Weight: MMP, CPGX, EQGP, EQM, WGP, WES, NS, NSH.
- Initiated at Underweight: EEP, ENBL, EEQ, MEP.
Sat, Feb. 20, 8:25 AM
- Moody’s says it has downgraded a total of 28 energy companies since December, including another eight yesterday.
- Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE:APC), Continental Resources (NYSE:CLR), Hess (NYSE:HES), Murphy Oil (NYSE:MUR), Southwestern Energy (NYSE:SWN) and Western Gas Partners (NYSE:WES) were cut to junk levels.
- National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG) and Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL) were lowered to Baa3, one notch above junk.
- Outlooks for Cimarex Energy (NYSE:XEC) and EQT Corp. (NYSE:EQT) were confirmed above junk without downgrades, while EQT Midstream (NYSE:EQM) was affirmed in junk territory but not downgraded.
- Moody's says weakness in prices for crude oil and natural gas has caused a fundamental change in the energy industry, whose ability to generate cash flow has fallen substantially - a condition Moody's believes will persist for "several years," so it is in the process of recalibrating the ratings of many energy companies to reflect the industry shift.
- More downgrades are sure to be on the way following last month's move by the ratings agency in placing the credit ratings of 120 energy companies and 55 mining companies from around the world on review for possible downgrade.
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:47 AM
- EQT Midstream Partners (NYSE:EQM): Q4 EPS of $1.26 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $156.36M (+20.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.38M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Fri, Jan. 22, 6:07 AM
- EQT Midstream Partners (NYSE:EQM) declares $0.71/share quarterly dividend, 5.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.675.
- Forward yield 4.54%
- Payable Feb. 12; for shareholders of record Feb. 1; ex-div Jan. 28.
Dec. 7, 2015, 2:59 PM
- EQT Corp. (EQT -4.2%) outlines plans to spend ~$1B in 2016, including EQT Midstream Partners (EQM -4%), more than 80% of which will go towards well development in the Marcellus and the Utica shales.
- EQT sees production sales volume in 2016 of 700B-720B cfe, with plans to drill 72 Marcellus wells with an average lateral length of 7K ft., all of which will be on multi-well pads to maximize operational efficiency and well economics; EQT also plans to drill five deep Utica wells with an average lateral length of 5.2K ft., with possibly up to another five wells drilled.
- EQT says the Huron gathering system will not be dropped into EQM, because of declining volume and cash flow trajectory.
Nov. 10, 2015, 9:13 AM