What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 5, 2015, 3:21 PM
- Oilfield helicopter operator Era Group (ERA -12.3%) sinks to 52-week lows after Q3 earnings and revenue fall well short of expectations, highlighting the spread of the energy industry’s downturn beyond traditional oilfield services companies.
- Era says it has amended existing contracts allowing it to defer deliveries of helicopters used to transfer workers and cargo to and from offshore platforms, delay deposits or even cancel deals altogether.
- Era says it may terminate deals worth ~$127M of its existing $175M in capital commitments; the company has outstanding orders for 17 helicopters, including 14 from Finmeccanica (OTCPK:FINMF) and three from Sikorsky, the United Technologies unit that soon will join Lockheed Martin after closing a $9B sale.
Nov. 4, 2015, 10:07 PM
- Era Group (NYSE:ERA): Q3 EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.15.
- Revenue of $69.7M (-23.0% Y/Y) misses by $3.03M.
Aug. 5, 2015, 12:07 AM
- Era Group (NYSE:ERA): Q2 EPS of $0.20 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $70.7M (-18.3% Y/Y) misses by $5.72M.
May 5, 2015, 6:17 PM
- Era Group (NYSE:ERA): Q2 EPS of $0.09 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $67.4M (-15.2% Y/Y) misses by $3.79M.
Mar. 10, 2015, 5:15 PM
- Era Group (NYSE:ERA): Q4 EPS of $0.16 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.24.
- Revenue of $74.7M (-1.7% Y/Y) misses by $4.11M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 12:10 AM
- Era Group (NYSE:ERA): Q3 EPS of $0.21 misses by $0.16.
- Revenue of $90.5M (+11.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.6M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 6:54 AM
- Era Group (NYSE:ERA): Q2 EPS of $0.33 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $86.6M (+16.7% Y/Y) misses by $9.97M.
May 6, 2014, 7:29 PM
- Era Group (ERA): Q1 EPS of $0.22 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $79.4M (+17% Y/Y) beats by $3.2M.
Mar. 18, 2014, 6:08 AM
- Era Group (ERA): Q4 EPS of $0.09.
- Revenue of $76M.
Nov. 13, 2013, 6:25 AM
- Era Group (ERA): Q3 EPS of $0.25.
- Revenue of $80.99M. (PR)
Era Group Inc is a helicopter operator and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the United States, which is its primary area of operations. It operates three classes of helicopters: Heavy, Medium and Light helicopters.
Other News & PR