Energy Recovery, Inc.NASDAQ
Energy Recovery: A Matter Of Time
Esekla • 13 Comments
Esekla • 13 Comments
The Next Steps For Energy Recovery
Esekla • 14 Comments
Esekla • 14 Comments
Thu, Nov. 3, 12:43 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 9:15 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 10:43 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ADSW, AEL, AIG, ALIM, ALL, ALNY, ALSK, AMRS, ARC, AREX, AVD, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BCOV, BEAT, BGC, BKCC, BKFS, BKH, BREW, BRKR, CABO, CAR, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CF, CGI, CHEF, CLR, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSGS, CSLT, CWEI, CXW, DMRC, DPLO, DPM, DVA, ENSG, EPAY, EQC, EQIX, ERII, ESRT, EVTC, EXAR, EYES, FB, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNF, FOE, FRSH, FRT, FSLR, FTK, G, GDDY, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HBM, HIVE, HOLX, HOS, HR, HSTM, HUBS, IAC, IL, INN, INOV, IO, IOSP, IRG, ITRI, IXYS, JONE, JRVR, KEYW, KGC, KTOS, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LOPE, LPI, LPLA, LQ, LSI, MANT, MASI, MCHX, MDU, MET, MGNX, MHLD, MRO, MTGE, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NGHC, NLY, NPO, NSTG, NVDQ, OESX, OME, OSUR, OTTR, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PE, PEGA, PEI, PEIX, PGRE, PRA, PRAH, PRU, PTCT, QCOM, QGEN, QTWO, QUIK, REGI, REXR, RGLD, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RMP, ROG, RRD, RRGB, RRTS, RUBI, RXN, RYN, SBRA, SBY, SF, SRC, SWM, TCAP, TEP, TPC, TROX, TTEC, TTWO, TVIA, TWO, VNDA, VVC, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WSTL, WTI, WTS, WYNN, XEC, XOXO, XPO, ZNGA
Mon, Oct. 31, 10:40 AM
Tue, Sep. 13, 3:56 PM
- Energy Recovery (ERII +2.3%) is a rare gainer among any stock with "energy" in its name, as Jefferies upgrades shares to Buy from Hold with a $20 price target, raised from $8, adding that a robust project signings environment could propel the stock to $34.
- The firm says ERII has begun to deliver on "high incremental margins, recovery in the core desalination market and... harvesting fluid pressure in high-pressure and toxic environments," and that sales could reach $180M over the next year as new technology improves efficiency and installation cycles begin outside the U.S.
- Jefferies says the risk premium on the stock could lower as ERII hits key fracking milestones in H1 2017 and chemical applications targets through 2017-18.
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:46 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Mon, Jul. 18, 11:06 AM
- Energy Recovery (ERII +5.5%) after finalizing a purchase order to provide its IsoBoost technology for integration into a major gas processing plant to be constructed in the Middle East.
- The contract is for approximately $7M worth of equipment and services, with an option for an additional $4M to be determined at a later date.
Fri, Jul. 15, 12:47 PM
- Energy Recovery (ERII +6.3%) is on the move after FBR initiates shares with an Outperform rating and $14 price target, on the belief that ERII eventually will benefit from a re-acceleration in global desalination spending that will heavily favor its ERD products and from a transformative surge and mix shift in its earnings power.
- FBR thinks the surge should be driven by a substantial ramp for ERII's nascent oil and gas division as the company commercializes its VorTeq technology within the hydraulic fracturing industry and its IsoBoost and IsoGen systems within the gas processing and pipelines market.
- Over the longer term, the firm expects further oil and gas growth, as well as a likely entry into the ammonia sector.
Tue, May 24, 12:50 PM
Tue, May 24, 10:20 AM
- Energy Recovery (ERII -17.6%) plunges at the open following a negative report from Cannell Capital, which says the stock is priced to perfection despite the company's history of losing money.
- A lawsuit from ERII's former chief sales officer raises disturbing claims about management's internal practices and external forecasts, according to the report.
- The former executive alleges that certain ERII executives, including CEO Joel Gay, have been involved on several occasions in the misrepresentation of information to the investing public and to the company's board.
Wed, May 4, 11:29 PM
- Energy Recovery (NASDAQ:ERII): Q1 EPS of -$0.02 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $10.05M (+71.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.04M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Wed, Apr. 20, 7:45 AM
- Energy Recovery (NASDAQ:ERII) has received a Letter of Award to provide its IsoBoostTM technology for integration into a major gas processing plant to be constructed in the Middle East.
- The award value is approximately $7M worth of equipment and services, with a potential to supply an additional $4M worth of equipment and services.
- Now read Energy Recovery: A Matter Of Time
Wed, Mar. 16, 9:15 AM