What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 27, 2015, 6:28 AM
- Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ): Q3 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.28B (+2.4% Y/Y) misses by $60M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX
Jul. 30, 2015, 6:29 AM
- Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ): Q2 EPS of $0.71 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $1.51B (-14.2% Y/Y) misses by $110M.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ACI, ACIW, ACOR, ACRE, ADP, ALKS, ALLE, ALU, ALXN, AMRC, APD, AVP, AWI, AZN, BC, BCO, BG, BLL, BUD, BWA, BWEN, CAH, CBB, CBM, CBR, CCE, CCJ, CEVA, CI, CL, CME, COP, COT, CPN, CRL, CRR, CRS, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DCIX, DFT, DLPH, EDR, EME, ENTG, EPD, ERJ, ESI, EXLS, FCAU, FCN, FIG, FMS, GG, GHM, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GVA, HEES, HOT, HP, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IDXX, INGR, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, IVZ, KMT, LBY, LINE, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDLZ, MDP, MDXG, MMYT, MOBL, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MWW, NAVB, NICE, NMM, NNN, NOK, NTCT, ODFL, OSK, OXY, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, PG, PNK, PNW, POT, PRFT, PWE, RDS.A, RFP, RTIX, RYAM, RYL, SC, SCG, SEE, SHOO, SHOP, SMP, SNE, SNMX, SSYS, SUI, SWK, TASR, TDY, TE, TEX, TFX, TKR, TMUS, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VG, VICL, VLO, VLY, WST, WWE, XEL, XRAY, XYL, YNDX, ZBH
Apr. 30, 2015, 10:25 AM
Apr. 30, 2015, 6:19 AM
- Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ): Q1 Adj. net income of $48.3M
- Revenue of $1.05B (-15.3% Y/Y) misses by $170M.
Apr. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ABC, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, AMT, ANR, APD, ARG, ARW, AVP, AWI, BCE, BDC, BG, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CCE, CDK, CELG, CI, CL, CME, COMM, COP, CRR, CRS, CSH, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, CWEI, CY, DBD, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, ERJ, EXLS, FCN, FIS, FMS, FSS, GEO, GG, GLOP, GNC, GNRC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HST, HUN, I, IDA, IMAX, INCY, INGR, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVZ, LBY, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MD, MGLN, MINI, MLM, MMC, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MVIS, NBIX, NI, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OMG, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, POT, PSX, PSXP, PWE, PWR, RDS.A, RDWR, RGLD, RGS, ROK, RYL, SCG, SEE, SHPG, SMP, SNAK, SNE, SNMX, STM, STRZA, TASR, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TKR, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VAC, VGR, VIAB, VLY, VNTV, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XOM, XYL, ZMH
Mar. 5, 2015, 5:31 PM
- Embraer (NYSE:ERJ) plunged as much as 12% in today's trade before settling at a 4.5% loss following disappointing Q4 results and issuing below consensus FY 2015 revenue guidance.
- Investors were focused on ERJ's negative cash flow, as the company said it has not been able to collect on unpaid accounts from the Brazilian government after saying a month ago that it expected payments in early 2015.
- However, ERJ ended 2014 with a backlog valued at $20.9B, 15% better than the $18.2B at the end of 2013, as well as $2.4B in cash and net debt of just $84.5M.
Mar. 4, 2015, 10:40 PM
- Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ): Q4 EPS of $0.50 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.91.
- Revenue of $2.05B (-10.9% Y/Y) misses by $90M.
Mar. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 7:37 AM
- Net loss of $10.7M, or -$0.05 per share vs. net income of $52.9M or $0.29 per share in the same period a year ago.
- Embraer (NYSE:ERJ) delivered 19 commercial and 15 executive (all light) jets during the quarter.
- Backlog at the end of the quarter ended at $22.1B, an all-time company record.
- Q3 capex fell 9.7% Y/Y to $68.8M from 76.2M.
- Q3 results
Nov. 6, 2014, 5:56 AM
- Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ): Q3 EPS of -$0.05 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.28.
- Revenue of $1.24B (-3.9% Y/Y) misses by $70M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AAP, AAWW, AEE, AES, AINV, AKRX, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, AOL, APA, AZN, BBG, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BKCC, BR, CDW, CECE, CECO, CNK, CNQ, COTY, CPN, CRZO, CVC, CYNI, DNOW, DTV, ERJ, FSYS, FUN, FUR, GEO, GLP, GNRC, GOLD, HAIN, HII, HNR, HSC, HSIC, HSP, HZNP, IT, KATE, KERX, KLIC, LIN, LMIA, LPI, MITL, MPEL, MWIV, NAVB, NRF, NTWK, NXTM, ONE, OWW, PBH, PDCE, PERI, PHMD, PKD, PMC, PNK, POZN, PRFT, PRGO, PRIM, PTCT, RDNT, RGEN, SATS, SCMP, SFUN, SFY, SGM, SLH, SNI, SNMX, SRPT, TAP, TCPC, TDC, TEDU, THS, TK, TNDM, TPH, TU, VC, VIVO, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, ZEUS
Jul. 31, 2014, 6:44 AM
- Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ): Q2 EPS of $0.78 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $1.76B (+12.8% Y/Y) beats by $80M.
Feb. 26, 2014, 8:18 AM
- Embraer (ERJ) net profit more than doubles to $264.5M, above estimates of $213M.
- Revenue of $2.3B compares with $1.9B a year earlier and tops forecasts of $2.19B.
- Embraer delivers 32 commercial and 53 executive planes.
- Backlog +46% to $18.2BB.
- Embraer forecasts 2014 revenue of $6-6.5B vs $6.17B last year and consensus of $6.51B. The company expects growth in Defense & Security, and deliveries of 92-97 commercial jets, as well as of 25-30 large jets and 80-90 light jets at its executive jets business.
- Embraer intends to increase investment to $650M from a 2013 budget of $580M.
- ADRs +2.9%. (PR)
Embraer SA is a manufacturer of commercial aircraft. Its commercial aviation business, includes aviation-related services. The Company designs, develops and manufactures a variety of commercial aircraft.
Other News & PR