There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- EROS strategy is driving revenues through incorporating new technologies and strategic penetration of nontraditional vertical markets.
- A paradigm shift in India's entertainment industry and technology advances make EROS an attractive investment.
- New positioning has the potential to catapult EROS from a regionally recognized company to a major global player in media and entertainment industries.
- Eros International is the largest distributor and producer of Indian entertainment worldwide and should see 45% upside from its current price in the next twelve months.
- India's economy is poised for strong growth after the election of a pro-business, pro-FDI Prime Minister.
- Bollywood is growing globally, beyond India's borders.
- Eros has a strong competitive advantage ahead of its competitors with a huge catalog of films and innovative positioning in the digital and premium segments.
- Eros is a value investment, trading at a discount to both its Indian entertainment peers, as well as its global filmed entertainment peers.
- Eros should benefit from new releases and growth in media & entertainment consumption, after the Indian elections in the coming weeks.
- Business is well positioned with new library monetization efforts and new movie releases, serving as significant growth catalysts.
- Stock may appreciate 40-50% as estimates improve and content assets get revalued.