Alpha Gen Capital
Tue, May 3, 4:41 PM
Wed, Feb. 10, 2:55 AM
Nov. 13, 2015, 6:59 AM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FY15 EPS of $1.59
- Revenue of $537.29M (+1.2% Y/Y)
Aug. 10, 2015, 5:58 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ3 EPS of $0.41 in-line.
- Revenue of $134M (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $3.12M.
Jun. 29, 2015, 3:58 PM
- Calgon Carbon (CCC -8.1%) is sharply lower after the Supreme Court ruled against the EPA's recent mercury emissions mandate, which sent coal stock prices soaring.
- CCC says that while the Court's decision is disappointing, mercury control regulations are in place in many states and Canada that already have established a sizable market; CCC says it continues to expect to increase its activated carbon mercury removal market revenues by ~50% this year.
- Specialty chemical companies Albemarle (ALB -4.9%) and Cabot (CBT -6.6%), which also may have benefited from increased sales of bromine and activated carbon used to reduce mercury, fell sharply.
- Also posting big losses: ADES -9.6%, GTLS -5.4%, LDL -5.1%, ESE -2.7%, ECL -2.4%, DHR -1.2%.
May 5, 2015, 5:23 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ2 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $128.94M (+3.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.4M.
Feb. 9, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ1 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $120.55M (-3.1% Y/Y) misses by $5.27M.
Nov. 13, 2014, 6:23 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): Q3 EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $151M (+4.4% Y/Y) beats by $5.2M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:08 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ3 EPS of $0.44 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $130M (+12.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.42M.
May 7, 2014, 6:06 PM
- Esco Techologies Inc. (ESE): FQ2 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $125M (+5.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.2M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 6:32 PM
- Esco Techologies Inc. (ESE): FQ1 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $124M (+12.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.93M.
Nov. 11, 2013, 4:58 PM
- Esco Tech (ESE): FQ3 EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $145M beats by $8.27M. (PR)
Aug. 9, 2013, 4:53 AM
- Esco Tech (ESE): FQ3 EPS of $0.33 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.54.
- Revenue of $117M. (PR)
May 8, 2013, 2:13 PM
Shares of ESCO Technologies (ESE -10%) get smacked today after the company reported a weak Q2 yesterday, citing project delays as customer decisions are stretching out over a longer period. RFP evaluation processes and technology piloting activity are also running considerably longer than they have historically. The company also cut FY13 earnings guidance to $1.60 to $1.80 from $2.30 to $2.50. Analyst estimates were for $2.06. Additionally, Baird cuts its rating to Neutral and drops its price target to $37.00 from $45.00 on the news.| May 8, 2013, 2:13 PM
Apr. 18, 2013, 11:09 AM
ESCO Technologies (ESE -5.2%) slides after Oppenheimer cut the shares to Perform. The firm cites a deterioration in revenue visibility over the near-term, and concern that FY13 revenues will fall short of previous estimates by $40M - $50M due to project delays in the U.S. water market and lower COOP deliveries.| Apr. 18, 2013, 11:09 AM
Feb. 7, 2013, 5:44 PMESCO Technologies (ESE): Q4 EPS of $0.05 misses by $0.04. Revenue of $145M misses by $4.26M. (PR) | Feb. 7, 2013, 5:44 PM