ESCO Technologies Inc.NYSE
ESCO Technologies Sells Metering Business And Shifts Into Growth Mode
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Mon, Nov. 14, 5:47 PM
Sun, Nov. 13, 5:35 PM
Thu, Sep. 29, 7:07 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:42 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Tue, May 3, 4:41 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ2 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $138.93M (+7.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.8M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 2:55 AM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ1 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $132.83M (+10.2% Y/Y) beats by $2.69M.
Nov. 13, 2015, 6:59 AM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FY15 EPS of $1.59
- Revenue of $537.29M (+1.2% Y/Y)
Aug. 10, 2015, 5:58 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ3 EPS of $0.41 in-line.
- Revenue of $134M (+2.7% Y/Y) misses by $3.12M.
Jun. 29, 2015, 3:58 PM
- Calgon Carbon (CCC -8.1%) is sharply lower after the Supreme Court ruled against the EPA's recent mercury emissions mandate, which sent coal stock prices soaring.
- CCC says that while the Court's decision is disappointing, mercury control regulations are in place in many states and Canada that already have established a sizable market; CCC says it continues to expect to increase its activated carbon mercury removal market revenues by ~50% this year.
- Specialty chemical companies Albemarle (ALB -4.9%) and Cabot (CBT -6.6%), which also may have benefited from increased sales of bromine and activated carbon used to reduce mercury, fell sharply.
- Also posting big losses: ADES -9.6%, GTLS -5.4%, LDL -5.1%, ESE -2.7%, ECL -2.4%, DHR -1.2%.
May 5, 2015, 5:23 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ2 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $128.94M (+3.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.4M.
Feb. 9, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ1 EPS of $0.41 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $120.55M (-3.1% Y/Y) misses by $5.27M.
Nov. 13, 2014, 6:23 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): Q3 EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $151M (+4.4% Y/Y) beats by $5.2M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:08 PM
- Esco Tech (NYSE:ESE): FQ3 EPS of $0.44 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $130M (+12.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.42M.
May 7, 2014, 6:06 PM
- Esco Techologies Inc. (ESE): FQ2 EPS of $0.36 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $125M (+5.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.2M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 6:32 PM
- Esco Techologies Inc. (ESE): FQ1 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $124M (+12.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.93M.