Esterline Technologies CorporationNYSE
Esterline Re-Rates, But Is It Time To Buy?
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:23 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, May 5, 4:16 PM
- Esterline Technologies (NYSE:ESL): FQ2 EPS of $0.92 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $490.3M (+4.7% Y/Y) beats by $24.19M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Fri, Feb. 5, 12:40 PM
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:24 PM
- Esterline Technologies (NYSE:ESL): FQ1 EPS of $0.62 misses by $0.40.
- Revenue of $441.5M (-12.5% Y/Y) misses by $39.03M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Dec. 31, 2015, 11:33 AM
- Canaccord Genuity's Ken Herbert is expecting a positive year (and another in 2016) for aerospace and defense stocks, with a look at the commercial OE cycle pointing to strong ratios and an election year boosting prospects.
- He sees a book-to-bill of about 1.4 based on commercial transport orders of about 1,900 this year, and a book-to-bill over 1 again in 2016.
- Since 1992, Herbert notes, defense stocks have outperformed the broad market by 17% in election years.
- Heading into next year, his top stock is Spirit AeroSystems Holdings (SPR +0.6%), which he says is further along in restructuring and cost control than peers; he rates it Buy with a $70 price target (42% upside).
- Overall, the firm feels positive defense sentiment bodes best for Rockwell Collins (COL -1.3%; 14% upside in $105 target), Boeing (BA -1%; 14% upside in $165 target), Esterline Technologies (ESL -1.3%; 36% upside in $110 target) and Triumph Group (TGI -0.7%; 36% upside in $54 target).
- An increase in aircraft maintenance spending would most benefit TransDigm Group (TDG -0.2%) and Heico (HEI -0.7%). Meanwhile, Rockwell Collins, Esterline, Triumph, B/E Aerospace (BEAV -1.1%) and Ducommun (DCO -0.6%) will be launching or accelerating restructurings in the coming year.
Nov. 19, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Esterline Technologies (NYSE:ESL): FQ4 EPS of $1.33 beats by $0.34.
- Revenue of $349.6M (+11.6% Y/Y) beats by $6.46M.
Nov. 18, 2015, 5:35 PM
Sep. 3, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Esterline Technologies (NYSE:ESL): FQ3 EPS of $1.33 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $496.21M (-2% Y/Y) misses by $34.78M.
Sep. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 7, 2015, 6:12 PM
- Esterline (NYSE:ESL) has bought back 689K shares from activist Relational Investors at $92.65, $0.16 below today's close.
- The purchase covered over 2% of outstanding shares. It followed the June redemption of Esterline's 7% senior notes due 2020.
Jun. 5, 2015, 11:25 AM
- Esterline Technologies (ESL -12.9%) plunges to 52-week lows after the aerospace and defense company reported FQ2 earnings and revenue that missed analyst expectations and cut its full-year guidance.
- ESL said that while its end markets are "fundamentally healthy," it cited macroeconomic conditions in cutting its FY 2015 EPS guidance to $4.55-$4.80 from its prior outlook of $5.35-$5.75 vs $5.49 analyst consensus; ESL also lowers guidance for 2015 revenues to $1.825B-$1.875B from $1.85B-$1.95B vs. $1.99B consensus.
- ESL said the 2% Y/Y drop in FQ2 revenues primarily was the result of a $29M forex impact and a slight decline in organic sales offset by $31M in incremental revenue from the DAT acquisition.
Jun. 4, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Esterline Technologies (NYSE:ESL): FQ2 EPS of $1.20 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $500.1M (-2.1% Y/Y) misses by $34.6M.
Jun. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM