Elbit Systems Ltd.NASDAQ
Wed, Aug. 24, 6:47 AM
Tue, Aug. 16, 6:02 AM
Tue, May 17, 5:39 AM
Tue, Mar. 22, 5:35 AM
- Elbit Systems (NASDAQ:ESLT): Q4 EPS of $1.74
- Revenue of $886.58M (+4.3% Y/Y)
Dec. 28, 2015, 11:08 AM
- Israel's Ministry of Defense has awarded Elbit Systems (ESLT +1.3%) a $70M, 5-year, contract to supply electronic warfare (EW) systems for Air Force fighter jets.
- Elbit had a $6.4B backlog as of the end of Q3, up $200M Y/Y. 32% of the backlog involves Israeli orders, and 48% was scheduled to be fulfilled in Q4 and 2016.
Nov. 11, 2015, 5:47 AM
- Elbit Systems (NASDAQ:ESLT): Q3 EPS of $1.46
- Revenue of $764.78M (+5.8% Y/Y)
Aug. 11, 2015, 5:29 AM
- Elbit Systems (NASDAQ:ESLT): Q2 EPS of $1.25
- Revenue of $749.6M (+6.7% Y/Y)
May 21, 2015, 8:34 AM
- Elbit Systems (NASDAQ:ESLT) agrees to acquire Nice Systems' (NASDAQ:NICE) cyber and intelligence division for as much as $158M as it seeks to boost its presence in a fast-growing market.
- ESLT, Israel's largest listed defense company, will pay $117.9M in cash at the deal's close, expected in Q3, with an additional amount of up to $40M to be paid based upon the business' future performance.
- Nice says the sale will allow it to place greater focus on its core markets.
May 18, 2015, 5:57 AM
- Elbit Systems (NASDAQ:ESLT): Q1 EPS of $1.23
- Revenue of $706.6M (+3.5% Y/Y)
Mar. 11, 2015, 5:58 AM
- Elbit Systems (NASDAQ:ESLT): Q4 EPS of $1.24.
- Revenue of $850.28M (+4.8% Y/Y) beats by $27.48M.
Jan. 5, 2015, 6:54 AM| Jan. 5, 2015, 6:54 AM
Nov. 13, 2014, 6:23 AM
- Elbit Systems (NASDAQ:ESLT): Q3 EPS of $1.03 beats by $0.24.
- Revenue of $722.7M (-1.1% Y/Y) in-line.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:54 AM
- Elbit Systems (NASDAQ:ESLT): Q2 EPS of $1.23.
- Revenue of $702.6M (flat Y/Y).
May 13, 2014, 7:38 AM
- Elbit Systems (ESLT): Q1 EPS of $1.22 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $682.6M (+0.4% Y/Y) misses by $14.6M.
Mar. 20, 2014, 10:00 AM
Mar. 19, 2014, 5:55 AM
- Elbit Systems (ESLT): Q4 EPS of $1.26 misses by $0.15.
- Revenue of $811.5M misses by $28.47M.