Entercom Is An Old Radio Station With Large Upside Potential
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Entercom Communications And The Opportunity Ahead
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Wed, Jul. 20, 4:27 PM
Mon, May 2, 12:47 PM
Mon, May 2, 8:13 AM
Mon, May 2, 8:10 AM
Thu, Feb. 11, 8:11 PM
- Radio broadcaster Entercom (NYSE:ETM) closed up 8.1% after yet another quarterly profit beat, driven by 5% same-station revenue growth.
- Adjusted EBITDA was up 7% to $35.2M, beating an expected $34.2M. It was the second straight quarter of mid-single-digit organic revenue growth.
- "Pacings look strong," says CEO David Field. "We are very well positioned for success in 2016 with an expanded market footprint, strong station ratings growth, and enhanced digital and customer marketing capabilities."
- Free cash flow rose 9% to $61.4M.
- Press Release
Thu, Feb. 11, 8:30 AM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM): Q3 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $114.7M (+14.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.47M.
Aug. 18, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Radio broadcaster Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM) finished up 7.7% after Wells Fargo (making a round of media updates) upgrades it to Outperform.
- The move helped it make up some 2015 declines. The stock is now down just 9.4% YTD, but up 16.1% over the past 12 months.
- Entercom beat expectations on its Q2 earnings report, boosted by acquisitions that increased its station footprint to four new top 20 markets with 14 additional stations, including entering No. 1 market Los Angeles.
Aug. 6, 2015, 8:06 AM
- Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM): Q2 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $100.6M (+0.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.85M.
May 4, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM): EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $78.42M (+0.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.71M.
Feb. 19, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM): Q4 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $101.51M (+1.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.84M.
Feb. 3, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) finished up 11.9% ahead of a March 2 release of its Q4 results.
- The company has set a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that day to discuss earnings.
- Expectations are for an EPS of $0.09 on revenues of $333.2M.
- Commercial-radio peers have also had a strong day: Saga Communications (SGA +2.4%); Emmis Communications (EMMS +0.5%); Salem Communications (SALM +2.1%); Radio One (ROIAK +1.7%); Entercom (ETM +2.8%); and Townsquare Media (TSQ +3.2%).
Nov. 3, 2014, 8:12 AM
- Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM): Q3 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $99.84M (+1.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.6M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:42 AM
- Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM): Q2 EPS of $0.23 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $100.2M (-1.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
May 9, 2014, 8:02 AM
- Entercom Communications (ETM): Q1 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $78.24M (-0.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.14M.
Entercom Communications Corp. is a radio broadcasting company that owns and operates radio stations. It focuses on creating effective integrated marketing solutions that incorporate the company's audio, digital and experiential assets. It has portfolio of 100 stations in 23 markets, including... More
Industry: Broadcasting - Radio
Country: United States
Other News & PR