What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 11, 8:11 PM
- Radio broadcaster Entercom (NYSE:ETM) closed up 8.1% after yet another quarterly profit beat, driven by 5% same-station revenue growth.
- Adjusted EBITDA was up 7% to $35.2M, beating an expected $34.2M. It was the second straight quarter of mid-single-digit organic revenue growth.
- "Pacings look strong," says CEO David Field. "We are very well positioned for success in 2016 with an expanded market footprint, strong station ratings growth, and enhanced digital and customer marketing capabilities."
- Free cash flow rose 9% to $61.4M.
- Press Release
Aug. 18, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Radio broadcaster Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM) finished up 7.7% after Wells Fargo (making a round of media updates) upgrades it to Outperform.
- The move helped it make up some 2015 declines. The stock is now down just 9.4% YTD, but up 16.1% over the past 12 months.
- Entercom beat expectations on its Q2 earnings report, boosted by acquisitions that increased its station footprint to four new top 20 markets with 14 additional stations, including entering No. 1 market Los Angeles.
Feb. 3, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) finished up 11.9% ahead of a March 2 release of its Q4 results.
- The company has set a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that day to discuss earnings.
- Expectations are for an EPS of $0.09 on revenues of $333.2M.
- Commercial-radio peers have also had a strong day: Saga Communications (SGA +2.4%); Emmis Communications (EMMS +0.5%); Salem Communications (SALM +2.1%); Radio One (ROIAK +1.7%); Entercom (ETM +2.8%); and Townsquare Media (TSQ +3.2%).
Sep. 27, 2011, 1:08 PM
Other News & PR