Oct. 2, 2013, 5:43 PM
Aug. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM| Aug. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM | 2 Comments
Aug. 19, 2013, 3:16 AM
- As tipped, Atlas Copco (ATLKY.PK) has agreed to acquire British vacuum pumps firm Edwards Group (EVAC) for up to $1.6B, including $400M of debt.
- Atlas Copco will pay an initial $9.25 a share and as much as $1.25 extra, depending on Edwards' 2013 earnings. For the full payment, the latter will have to earn revenues of £587.5-650M and adjusted EBITDA of £113.9-145M.
- Edwards' shares closed at $8.45 on Friday.
- Edwards shareholders representing around 84% of stock have agreed to vote in favor of the deal. (PR)
Aug. 18, 2013, 2:22 AM
- Atlas Copco (ATLKY.PK) is in advanced negotiations to acquire Edwards Group (EVAC), a U.K. provider of vacuum pumps, for almost $1.6B.
- The Swedish engineering group plans to offer $9.20 a share, or an 8.9% premium to Edwards' closing price of $8.45 on Friday.
- Edwards' banking advisers Barclays and Lazard have recommended to the company's board to accept the deal, which could be announced this week.
Jul. 30, 2013, 9:24 AM
- Edwards Group (EVAC): Q2 EPS of £0.24. Revenue of £164.1M. (PR)
Jul. 9, 2013, 12:52 PM
Edwards Group (EVAC +3.7%) trades higher after the company ups its guidance for Q2, now seeing revenue of £162M - £164M ($242.27M - $245.26M), up from the prior outlook range of £145 - £160M ($216.85M - $239.28M). Analysts were looking for £152.13M ($227.51). Adjusted net income is now anticipated to be well above the previous guidance of £12M - £15M ($17.95M - $22.43M).| Jul. 9, 2013, 12:52 PM
Apr. 30, 2013, 9:31 AMEdwards (EVAC): Q1 Net income of $10.8M. Revenue of $144.2M. (PR) | Apr. 30, 2013, 9:31 AM
Oct. 5, 2012, 12:45 PM