Tue, Nov. 29, 7:55 AM
- Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBI) sold 3M shares at a deal range of $69.50-$71.50. The underwriters have a greenshoe option for another 450K shares. The stock's lower by 3.6% premarket to $70.55.
- Fidus Investment (NASDAQ:FDUS) priced its 2.5M share capital raise at $16.65 each. Shares -3.6% premarket to $16.45.
- Everbank (NYSE:EVER) sold 7M shares (for a selling shareholder) at $19.25 each. The stock's inactive premarket.
Mon, Nov. 28, 4:13 PM
Fri, Oct. 28, 7:06 AM
Thu, Oct. 27, 5:30 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 7:58 AM
- EverBank Financial (NYSE:EVER) +2.8% premarket after agreeing to be acquired by financial services provider TIAA for $19.50/share, or ~$2.5B.
- The deal, which is expected to close in H1 2017, represents a 4.6% premium to Friday's $18.64 closing price.
- Shares had climbed 20% since July 25 when reports indicated that the bank was actively discussing a potential sale.
- Florida-based EverBank has $27.4B in assets and $18.8B in deposits, and operates mostly online.
Tue, Jul. 26, 7:16 AM
- The negotiations are with a "well-respected financial services company," says EverBank (NYSE:EVER), and the deal would be for $19.50 per share in cash. The stock closed at $17.56 yesterday, rocketing higher by 13.3% on the leak of a possible sale.
- The putative buyer has an exclusivity agreement with EverBank expiring at the end of the day on August 8.
Tue, Jul. 26, 6:11 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 3:40 PM
- EverBank (EVER +12.2%) began working with UBS within the last two months after receiving an unsolicited approach, according to Bloomberg.
- The Jacksonville-based lender went public in 2012, and is the largest bank in Florida by deposits, though operating mostly online (just 12 branches as of last June).
- Its two largest investors are buyout firms Sageview Capital with more than 8%, and TPG Capital with about 7%.
Mon, Jul. 25, 1:00 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 11:00 AM
- According to Bloomberg, EverBank (EVER +6.5%) wants in on the community bank consolidation trend, and has retained UBS to explore a sale.
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:03 AM
- EverBank Financial (NYSE:EVER): Q1 EPS of $0.32 in-line.
- Revenue of $203.53M (+8.3% Y/Y) misses by $26.89M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Wed, Jan. 27, 6:01 AM
- EverBank Financial (NYSE:EVER): Q4 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $232.89M (+4.6% Y/Y) beats by $7.77M.
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 10:38 AM
Oct. 28, 2015, 10:31 AM
- CEO Robert Clements: "Our third quarter financial results were influenced by a difficult market environment and some unusual items ... We expect a rebound in our earnings in the fourth quarter."
- Q3 adjusted net income of $28.8M or $0.23 per share vs. $43.9M and $0.35 in Q2, and $41.5M and $0.33 one year ago. Expectations were for $0.46.
- Net interest income of $169M flat from Q2, with NIM of 2.90% down 21 basis points.
- Noninterest income of $41M off 51% Q/Q. Net loan servicing income of $6M vs. $26M thanks to change in the valuation allowance on the bank's MSR which included a $4M charge this quarter vs. a $16M recovery in Q2. Gain on sale of loans of $18M fell 56%.
- Noninterest expense of $152M fell 15%, with salaries, commissions and employee benefits of $89M down 7%.
- EVER -8.3%