Mon, Aug. 8, 7:58 AM
- EverBank Financial (NYSE:EVER) +2.8% premarket after agreeing to be acquired by financial services provider TIAA for $19.50/share, or ~$2.5B.
- The deal, which is expected to close in H1 2017, represents a 4.6% premium to Friday's $18.64 closing price.
- Shares had climbed 20% since July 25 when reports indicated that the bank was actively discussing a potential sale.
- Florida-based EverBank has $27.4B in assets and $18.8B in deposits, and operates mostly online.
Tue, Jul. 26, 7:16 AM
- The negotiations are with a "well-respected financial services company," says EverBank (NYSE:EVER), and the deal would be for $19.50 per share in cash. The stock closed at $17.56 yesterday, rocketing higher by 13.3% on the leak of a possible sale.
- The putative buyer has an exclusivity agreement with EverBank expiring at the end of the day on August 8.
Tue, Jul. 26, 6:11 AM
Mon, Jul. 25, 3:40 PM
- EverBank (EVER +12.2%) began working with UBS within the last two months after receiving an unsolicited approach, according to Bloomberg.
- The Jacksonville-based lender went public in 2012, and is the largest bank in Florida by deposits, though operating mostly online (just 12 branches as of last June).
- Its two largest investors are buyout firms Sageview Capital with more than 8%, and TPG Capital with about 7%.
Mon, Jul. 25, 1:00 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 11:00 AM
- According to Bloomberg, EverBank (EVER +6.5%) wants in on the community bank consolidation trend, and has retained UBS to explore a sale.
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:03 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Wed, Jan. 27, 6:01 AM
- EverBank Financial (NYSE:EVER): Q4 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $232.89M (+4.6% Y/Y) beats by $7.77M.
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 10:38 AM
Oct. 28, 2015, 10:31 AM
- CEO Robert Clements: "Our third quarter financial results were influenced by a difficult market environment and some unusual items ... We expect a rebound in our earnings in the fourth quarter."
- Q3 adjusted net income of $28.8M or $0.23 per share vs. $43.9M and $0.35 in Q2, and $41.5M and $0.33 one year ago. Expectations were for $0.46.
- Net interest income of $169M flat from Q2, with NIM of 2.90% down 21 basis points.
- Noninterest income of $41M off 51% Q/Q. Net loan servicing income of $6M vs. $26M thanks to change in the valuation allowance on the bank's MSR which included a $4M charge this quarter vs. a $16M recovery in Q2. Gain on sale of loans of $18M fell 56%.
- Noninterest expense of $152M fell 15%, with salaries, commissions and employee benefits of $89M down 7%.
- EVER -8.3%
Oct. 28, 2015, 6:02 AM
- EverBank Financial (NYSE:EVER): Q3 EPS of $0.23 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $210.03M (-10.5% Y/Y) misses by $33.4M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Jul. 29, 2015, 6:02 AM
- EverBank Financial (NYSE:EVER): Q2 EPS of $0.35 in-line.
- Revenue of $252.84M (+10.2% Y/Y) beats by $13.87M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF