Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on EVGN
From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Lockup Expiration For Evogene Ltd. Could Open A Short Opportunity For Aggressive Investors
- EVGN's 180-day lockup period will expire on May 20; at this time, major shareholders (executives and directors) will be able to sell some of their outstanding shares.
- While EVGN has performed perfunctorily post-IPO, major shareholders will likely take the opportunity to unload some or all of their EVGN stock, depressing its price temporarily.
- We recommend EVGN's lockup as a short opportunity for aggressive investors.
Evogene: A Long-Term Growth Prospect In Plant Genomics
- Evogene has patented over 4,000 genes relevant for next-generation plant traits.
- The company targets key agricultural crops such as corn, soybean, wheat, rice and cotton.
- Key strategic collaborations exist with Monsanto, Bayer, DuPont, and Syngenta.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
EVGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR