Envision Healthcare HoldingsNYSE
Envision Healthcare And Amsurg: How The Combination Affects Shareholders
The Simplistic Investor
The Simplistic Investor
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:20 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Wed, Jun. 15, 5:32 PM
Wed, Jun. 15, 5:08 PM
- AmSurg (NASDAQ:AMSG) and Envision Healthcare (NYSE:EVHC) confirm a merger agreement in an all-stock deal that values the combined health services provider at ~$10B; AMSG +1.6%, EVHC -6.9% AH.
- EVHC shareholders would own ~53% of the combined company, which is to be named Envision Healthcare and led by EVHC CEO William Sanger, who will become executive chairman, and AMSG CEO Christopher Holden, who will become CEO at the new company.
- The companies see the deal resulting in $100M of synergies and expect it to be accretive to combined adjusted EPS in 2017 and double-digit accretive in 2018.
Tue, Jun. 14, 3:37 PM
- A combination would be very beneficial to Amsurg (NASDAQ:AMSG) by giving it more exposure to the growing physician staffing industry, while moving away from the commodity-based ambulatory surgery business, writes The Simplistic Investor, who penned a bullish case on the stock two months ago (the stock's about flat since).
- As for Envision (NYSE:EVHC), it would become the largest physician staffing company in terms of revenue, but might demand a heavy premium to join the deal as Amsurg has far more to gain.
- While the deal (were it go through) would certainly shake up the physician staffing industry, TeamHealth (NYSE:TMH) is still best-positioned going forward, he writes. A combined Amsurg/Envision Healthcare will be a mix of all different businesses, each wanting capital to grow. More importantly, margin pressure on Amsurg's ambulatory surgery business is bound to be an issue over the next few years.
Thu, Jun. 9, 11:05 AM
Thu, Jun. 9, 9:11 AM
Wed, Jun. 8, 5:40 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 4:09 PM
- CNBC reports that AmSurg (NASDAQ:AMSG) and Envision Healthcare (NYSE:EVHC) are in talks to combine. A deal could be announced as early as next week.
- In after hours trading, AMSG is up 3% and EVHC is ahead 5%.
- Update: Supposedly, the deal is done according to market chatter on June 15. Details are scarce at the moment, though.
Thu, May 5, 4:44 PM
- Envision Healthcare (NYSE:EVHC): Q1 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.6B (+29.0% Y/Y) beats by $50M.
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Tue, Mar. 15, 5:11 PM
- Envision Healthcare (EVHC -4.4%) has a definitive deal to acquire Michigan-based Emergency Physicians Medical Group.
- EVHC expects to invest $120M along with contingent consideration in the acquisition. EPMG is expected to contribute annualized net revenues of about $140M.
- EPMG operates 37 facilities across the Midwest and in Delaware, with more than 500 clinical providers managing 1M patient encounters annually.
- The deal's expected to close within 30 days.
- Envision also said its American Medical Response transport segment has three new deals with large health systems and will add basic life support services in the Washington, D.C., metro area later this month. Those deals are expected to bring $45M in annualized revenues.
Mon, Feb. 22, 9:43 AM
- Envision Healthcare (EVHC +3.6%) Q4 results: Revenues: $1,481.8M (+28.0%); SG&A: $33M (+32.5%); Operating Income: $107.7M (-4.8%); Net Income: $41.9M (-16.0%); EPS: $0.22 (-15.4%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.35 (-2.8%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $5,447.9M (+23.9%); SG&A: $102.2M (+12.7%); Operating Income: $365.2M (-6.0%); Net Income: $144.9M (+15.5%); EPS: $0.76 (+15.2%); Non-GAAP EPS: $1.28 (+6.7%); Quick Assets: $141.7M (-55.6%).
- 2016 Guidance: Adjusted EBITDA: $715M - 740M; Adjusted EPS: $1.43 - 1.51.
Mon, Feb. 22, 6:31 AM
- Envision Healthcare (NYSE:EVHC): Q4 EPS of $0.35 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.48B (+27.6% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
Sun, Feb. 21, 5:30 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 12:47 PM