Wed, Jun. 15, 5:32 PM
Wed, Jun. 15, 5:08 PM
- AmSurg (NASDAQ:AMSG) and Envision Healthcare (NYSE:EVHC) confirm a merger agreement in an all-stock deal that values the combined health services provider at ~$10B; AMSG +1.6%, EVHC -6.9% AH.
- EVHC shareholders would own ~53% of the combined company, which is to be named Envision Healthcare and led by EVHC CEO William Sanger, who will become executive chairman, and AMSG CEO Christopher Holden, who will become CEO at the new company.
- The companies see the deal resulting in $100M of synergies and expect it to be accretive to combined adjusted EPS in 2017 and double-digit accretive in 2018.
Thu, Jun. 9, 11:05 AM
Thu, Jun. 9, 9:11 AM
Wed, Jun. 8, 5:40 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 4:09 PM
- CNBC reports that AmSurg (NASDAQ:AMSG) and Envision Healthcare (NYSE:EVHC) are in talks to combine. A deal could be announced as early as next week.
- In after hours trading, AMSG is up 3% and EVHC is ahead 5%.
- Update: Supposedly, the deal is done according to market chatter on June 15. Details are scarce at the moment, though.
Tue, Mar. 15, 5:11 PM
- Envision Healthcare (EVHC -4.4%) has a definitive deal to acquire Michigan-based Emergency Physicians Medical Group.
- EVHC expects to invest $120M along with contingent consideration in the acquisition. EPMG is expected to contribute annualized net revenues of about $140M.
- EPMG operates 37 facilities across the Midwest and in Delaware, with more than 500 clinical providers managing 1M patient encounters annually.
- The deal's expected to close within 30 days.
- Envision also said its American Medical Response transport segment has three new deals with large health systems and will add basic life support services in the Washington, D.C., metro area later this month. Those deals are expected to bring $45M in annualized revenues.
Oct. 22, 2015, 12:47 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 9:19 AM
- Envision Healthcare (NYSE:EVHC) is down 25% premarket on light volume after the company missed consensus Q3 views for EPS and revenues.
- Previously: Envision Healthcare misses by $0.09, misses on revenue (Oct. 22)
Jul. 31, 2015, 11:03 AM
- Envision Healthcare (EVHC +10.2%) enters a definitive agreement to acquire rival Rural/Metro for $620 million.
- Rural/Metro is expected to generate annualized 2015 revenue of approximately $600 million. Upon closing, the transaction is expected to be accretive to Envision's earnings.
- The pending acquisition is hinged on regulatory approval and closing conditions, and is expected to close 4Q 2015.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:28 PM
- Envision Healthcare (NYSE:EVHC): Q2 EPS of $0.28 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.08B (+20.1% Y/Y) beats by $40M.
- Shares +4.3% AH.
Dec. 18, 2013, 10:03 AM
- Susquehanna starts Acadia Healthcare (ACHC +1.3%) at Positive. Price target is $56.
- Jefferies starts Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX +1.9%) at Buy. Price target is $36.
- KeyBanc initiates DaVita (DVA +1.5%) at Buy. Price target is $73.
- JMP starts Illumina (ILMN +1.1%) at Market Outperform. Price target is $125.
- KeyBanc starts IPC (IPCM -0.6%) at Hold.
- KeyBanc starts Envision Healthcare (EVHC +1.6%) at Buy. Price target is $40.
- JMP starts Quest Diagnostics (DGX -0.9%) at Market Perform.
- KeyBanc starts Team Health (TMH -0.8%) at Hold.
- JMP starts Lab Corp (LH -0.3%) at Market Perform.
- Goldman upgrades HCA Holdings (HCA +1.6%) to Conviction Buy.
- MKM downgrades Targacept (TRGT -3.1%) to Neutral from Buy.
Sep. 23, 2013, 9:20 AM
- Recently public Envision Healthcare (EVHC) gets a bevy of new coverage.
- Goldman starts the shares at Neutral (price target $26) noting that the although the company "has demonstrated the ability to grow both organically and through industry roll-up ... much of the upside from its multiple growth drivers [is] currently priced into its stock."
- Deutsche initiates at Buy (price target $31) citing EVHC's market leading position in "hospital-based physician outsourcing and medical transportation [as well as its status] as an innovator in the post-acute care management space."
- Cantor starts the shares at Buy, saying EVHC's "businesses are highly complementary" and noting that "the company will continue to grow as the population ages, cost pressures increase the percentage of these businesses that are outsourced, and the industry consolidates."
- EVHC +2% premarket
Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. offers an array of healthcare-related services to consumers, hospitals, healthcare systems, health plans and local, state and national government entities. The company provides and manages community-based medical transportation services, including emergency,... More
Industry: Specialized Health Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR