Evolving Systems Is Attractive Due To Rising Free Cash Flow And Shareholder Friendly Management
John Leonard, CFA • 16 Comments
John Leonard, CFA • 16 Comments
Tue, May 3, 4:06 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 4:06 PM
Nov. 10, 2015, 4:14 PM
- Evolving Systems (NASDAQ:EVOL): Q3 EPS of $0.05 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $5.77M (-23.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.49M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:11 PM
- Evolving Systems (NASDAQ:EVOL): Q2 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $6.1M (-23.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.72M.
May 5, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Evolving Systems (NASDAQ:EVOL): Q1 EPS of $0.08 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $6.66M (+1.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.33M.
Mar. 17, 2015, 4:02 PM
- Evolving Systems (NASDAQ:EVOL): Q4 EPS of $0.13 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $7.6M (+15.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.16M.
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:58 PM
- Evolving Systems (NASDAQ:EVOL): Q3 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $7.56M (+24.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.07M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:57 PM
- Evolving Systems (NASDAQ:EVOL): Q2 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $7.9M (+36.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.21M.
Mar. 11, 2014, 5:07 PM
- Evolving Systems, Inc. (EVOL): Q4 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $6.57M (-4.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.06M.
Mar. 10, 2014, 9:48 AM
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU +0.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by BMO.
- InterActiveCorp (IACI +1.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Cowen.
- DuPont Fabros (DFT -2.3%) has been cut to Hold by Jefferies following its Yahoo disclosure.
- Veeco (VECO +8.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS.
- Evolving Systems (EVOL +3.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.
Oct. 25, 2013, 11:11 AM
- Evolving Systems (EVOL -0.2%) acquires SaaS service activation / data solutions provider Telespree Communications. Terms were undisclosed.
- Telespree's customer base is composed entirely of US-based carriers and MVNOs, with more than 50% of revenue generated from a tier-1 carrier.
Oct. 2, 2013, 9:18 AM
- D.A. Davidson initiates Evolving Systems (EVOL) at Buy with a PT of $12.
- Analyst Donna Jaegers: "We think that as cheaper smartphone handsets and the roll-out of LTE networks increase competition for customers in the developing world, EVOL's Activation and Dynamic SIM products are well positioned to gain more traction with wireless carriers. With orders from MTN Group and another Mid-Eastern carrier announced in Q3, and with a presence in several large developing world carriers, we expect EVOL to win more orders in Latin America, Africa, India, and China in the next two years."
Oct. 1, 2013, 9:21 AM
- Evolving Systems (EVOL) inks an enterprise pricing structure agreement with a global top 5 mobile carrier for its Dynamic SIM Allocation solution.
- Individual operating companies will be able to license DSA at pre-negotiated rates.
Aug. 13, 2013, 4:23 PM
- Evolving Systems (EVOL): Q2 EPS of $0.08 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $5.8M misses by $0.37M. (PR)
May 8, 2013, 9:02 AMEvolving Systems (EVOL) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 5.69%. For shareholders of record June 10. Payable July 12. Ex-div date June 06. (PR) | May 8, 2013, 9:02 AM
May 7, 2013, 8:04 PMEvolving Systems (EVOL): Q1 EPS of $0.10 misses by $0.01. Revenue of $6.7M in-line. (PR) | May 7, 2013, 8:04 PM
Evolving Systems, Inc. engages in the provision of software and services to network operators. It operates through the License Fees and Services Revenue and Customer Support Revenue segments. The License Fees and Services Revenue segment represents the fees received from the license of software... More
Industry: Technical & System Software
Country: United States
Other News & PR