Mar. 10, 2014, 9:48 AM
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU +0.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by BMO.
- InterActiveCorp (IACI +1.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Cowen.
- DuPont Fabros (DFT -2.3%) has been cut to Hold by Jefferies following its Yahoo disclosure.
- Veeco (VECO +8.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS.
- Evolving Systems (EVOL +3.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.
Mar. 12, 2013, 4:24 PMEvolving Systems (EVOL): Q4 EPS of $0.12 in-line. Revenue of $6.9M beats by $0.05M. Shares +3.3% AH. (PR) | Mar. 12, 2013, 4:24 PM
May 9, 2012, 9:59 AM
Evolving Systems (EVOL +19.2%) shares soar after reporting its Q1 profit dropped 19% from the year-ago period when the networking services company benefited from discontinued operations. Revenues rose 10% to $5.9M vs. analyst consensus of $5.05M. EVOL also unveils a $1.70 special dividend following its $2 special dividend in January.| May 9, 2012, 9:59 AM
Nov. 10, 2011, 7:19 PM
Software and service provider Evolving Systems (EVOL) jumps in the post-trading session after announcing a one-time, $2.00 special cash dividend to shareholders totalling around $22M. Shares +6% AH.| Nov. 10, 2011, 7:19 PM | 2 Comments