Mar. 10, 2014, 9:48 AM
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU +0.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by BMO.
- InterActiveCorp (IACI +1.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Cowen.
- DuPont Fabros (DFT -2.3%) has been cut to Hold by Jefferies following its Yahoo disclosure.
- Veeco (VECO +8.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS.
- Evolving Systems (EVOL +3.1%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.
Mar. 12, 2013, 4:24 PM
May. 9, 2012, 9:59 AMEvolving Systems (EVOL +19.2%) shares soar after reporting its Q1 profit dropped 19% from the year-ago period when the networking services company benefited from discontinued operations. Revenues rose 10% to $5.9M vs. analyst consensus of $5.05M. EVOL also unveils a $1.70 special dividend following its $2 special dividend in January. | Comment!
Nov. 10, 2011, 7:19 PM
EVOL vs. ETF Alternatives
Evolving Systems Inc is a provider of software solutions and services to the wireless, wireline and cable markets. The Company operates in two segments: license fees and services revenue and customer support revenue.
Other News & PR