Evercore Partners Inc.NYSE
Evercore Has Several Growth Drivers
Tue, Nov. 22, 2:38 PM
- Smaller-cap investment banks have been in the green every day since the Trump victory, among them Houlihan Lokey (HLI +3.3%), which today has broken through to another all-time high.
- UBS's Brennan Hawken says that while restructuring activity may decline amid more optimism for the economy, boosted M&A potential, fairness opinions, and other services HLI offers could more than make up for it, and he's boosting price targets across his boutique IB coverage.
- More: Corporate tax reform under Trump would be of "meaningful benefit" to HLI given its significant U.S. exposure (86% of revenue). Lazard (NYSE:LAZ) and Invesco (NYSE:IVZ) might even consider changing their domiciles to the U.S. to take advantage.
- Other players: Evercore (EVR), Greenhill & Co. (GHL +2.3%), Piper Jaffray (PJC +0.1%), PJT Partners (PJT -0.3%), Moelis & Co. (MC +0.5%)
- Source: Bloomberg
Fri, Oct. 28, 10:05 AM
- Encouraged by trends like strong market share gains and backlog growth, best in class earnings momentum, and discounted valuation, Nomura's Steven Chubak upgrades Evercore Partners (EVR +3.2%) to Buy from Neutral. The $65 price target suggests about 22% upside from yesterday's close.
- Previously: Evercore Partners beats by $0.22, beats on revenue (Oct. 26)
Wed, Oct. 26, 6:09 AM
Wed, Oct. 26, 6:01 AM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:30 PM
- AB, AGCO, AIT, ALLY, AOS, AVX, AVY, BA, BCO, BEN, BIIB, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CG, CMCSA, DTE, ENTG, EVR, EXAS, FDML, FLIR, GD, GNRC, GRA, GRMN, GRUB, HBAN, HES, HLT, IR, KO, LEA, LH, LRN, LUV, MDCO, MDLZ, MKTX, MMYT, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PAG, PB, POL, RES, ROL, SAIA, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SONS, SPG, STRA, STT, UCBI, VG, VLY, VNTV, WEC, WM, WOOF, WYN
Wed, Jul. 27, 8:14 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 6:01 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:30 PM
- ANGI, ANTM, ARMH, AUO, AVX, BA, BAH, BOKF, CFR, CG, CMCSA, CRCM, CRI, DCIX, DHX, DPS, DX, DXYN, ENTG, ETM, EVR, FCAU, FCF, FDML, FLIR, FSV, GCI, GD, GIB, GIL, GLW, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, HUN, I, IMS, IR, KO, LH, LL, LVLT, MDCO, MDLZ, MHO, MMYT, MO, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OC, PB, POL, Q, R, RES, ROK, ROL, RTIX, SALT, SEIC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SNAK, SO, SONS, SPG, STM, STRA, STT, SUP, SVU, TMUS, TPH, TYPE, UCBI, UFS, UMC, VLY, WCIC, WEC, WEX, WIX, WM, WOOF, WYN
Wed, Jul. 20, 9:37 AM
- The management team of Evercore Mexico Capital Partners will take over the business, under a newly formed entity named Glisco Partners.
- Evercore (NYSE:EVR) will receive a fixed percentage of management fees earned by Glisco for up to 10 years, as well as a portion of the carried interest in the next two successor funds.
Mon, Jun. 27, 1:00 PM
Mon, Jun. 27, 12:42 PM
- "Uncertainty always slows down M&A activity," says Evercore Partners (EVR -12.8%) CEO Ralph Schlosstein. "The price that buyers are willing to pay for companies weakens a little bit because there’s more risk, and more uncertainty.”
- Along with Evercore, Lazard (LAZ -11.5%), Moelis (MC -6.9%), Greenhill (GHL -9.5%), and PJT Partners (PJT -10.7%) are posting near 20% two-day declines since the U.K.'s Brexit vote.
- Lazard, for one, got 34% of its 2015 revenue from Europe, and Evercore generated 23% from "Europe and other" regions.
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:17 AM
- Evercore Partners (NYSE:EVR) declares $0.31/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.38%
- Payable June 10; for shareholders of record May 27; ex-div May 25.
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:08 AM
- Evercore Partners (NYSE:EVR): Q1 EPS of $0.63 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $257.2M (+8.0% Y/Y) misses by $15.06M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Wed, Feb. 3, 6:04 AM
- Evercore Partners (NYSE:EVR): Q4 EPS of $1.22 beats by $0.52.
- Revenue of $404M (+25.9% Y/Y) misses by $56.74M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM