Fri, Jan. 29, 8:07 AM
- Shareholders in the Guggenheim Russell Equal Weight ETF (NYSEARCA:EWRI) will receive 0.61652528 shares of the Guggenheim S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF (NYSEARCA:RSP) for each share of EWRI they own as EWRI is folded into RSP. Any fractional shares will be paid in cash.
- Also, the Guggenheim Russell MidCap Equal Weight ETF (NYSEARCA:EWRM) is now the Guggenheim S&P MidCap 400 Equal Weight ETF (EWMC) and tracks the S&P MidCap 400 index. And the Guggenheim Russell 2000 Equal Weight ETF (NYSEARCA:EWRS) is now the Guggenheim S&P SmallCap 600 Equal Weight ETF (EWSC) and tracks an S&P index.
- Source: ETF Trends
Nov. 18, 2015, 12:30 PM
- An ETF industry first, according to ETF.com, Guggenheim's $9.6B S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF (NYSEARCA:RSP) will absorb the $70M Guggenheim Russell 1000 Equal Weight ETF (NYSEARCA:EWRI) on Jan. 26.
- Alongside this move, the $129M Guggenheim Russell MidCap Equal Weight ETF (NYSEARCA:EWRM) and the $43M Guggenheim Russell 2000 Equal Weight ETF (NYSEARCA:EWRS) will take on new tickers, indexes, and names on that same date. They will become the Guggenheim S&P MidCap 400 Equal Weight ETF (EWMC) and the Guggenheim S&P SmallCap 600 Equal Weight ETF (EWSC), respectively.
- The $528M Guggenheim Russell Top 50 Mega Cap ETF (NYSEARCA:XLG) will also drop Russell in favor of S&P on Jan. 26, becoming the Guggenheim S&P 500 Top 50 ETF (keeping the same ticker).
May 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
- Barely in the green for the year at the moment, the S&P 500 could slide 10% between now and October, says the technician, but there's a stealth bear market already happening in the Nasdaq, S&P Mid-Cap, and Russell 2000, and when support breaks (less than another 2%), those indices could see 20-25% declines.
- The situation reminds him of 1994 when the Dow and S&P were in a trading range all year, but things were falling apart underneath the surface.
- Following the washout into October, though, Acampora sees a "very, very strong Q4."
- Nasdaq ETFs: QQQ, PSQ, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, QLD, QQEW, QQQE, QQXT, TNDQ
- Mid-cap ETFs: MDY, MVV, IJH, VO, EZM, MIDU, RWK, UMDD, IWR, SCHM, DIM, IVOO, MIDZ, MZZ, CZA, FNX, JKG, SMDD, XMLV, MYY, TRNM, EWRM, PXMC
- Russell 2000 ETFs: IWM, TZA, TNA, UWM, URTY, TWM, RWM, SRTY, VTWO, EWRS, TWOK, SMLV
Dec. 8, 2010, 11:52 AMRydex|SGI's Mike Byrum explaining the launch of Rydex's six new equal weight ETFs today: "[I'm] not saying cap-weighting is wrong... but you're missing exposure to the smallest names... When you equally weight, you're really capturing exposure to a full index." | Dec. 8, 2010, 11:52 AM
Dec. 8, 2010, 9:37 AM
Rydex launched five new ETFs offering equal weight exposure to large, mid and small cap U.S. stocks (EWRI, EWRM, EWRS), EAFE (EWEF) and emerging markets (EWEM). A sixth equal weight ETF covering global equities (EWAC) is slated to begin trading in January. Equal weighting has performed well: the Rydex S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF (RSP) has beaten the S&P 500 over the recent one-, three- and five-year periods and by roughly 4.5% YTD.| Dec. 8, 2010, 9:37 AM | 1 Comment
See more details on sponsor's website
- In Your Portfolio: A Guide to Equal Weight ETFs, Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap ETFs