Tue, Apr. 26, 4:41 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 4:28 PM
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AFL, AIZ, AKAM, ARAY, ARI, ASH, AXS, BEAT, BLDP, BRX, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, BYD, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CMG, COF, CREE, CRUS, CUDA, CVA, EBAY, EEFT, EQR, EW, EXAC, FE, FOE, FSP, FTI, FTNT, HAWK, HIW, HLS, HUBG, IRBT, ISIL, JBSS, JBT, KLAC, MKTO, MRCY, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NCR, NUVA, O, PEI, PNRA, PSA, PSB, RHI, RMD, RNR, SKT, SLCA, T, TEX, TMK, TSS, TWTR, TX, ULTI, VNTV, WNC, WRB, X, ZIXI
Mon, Apr. 25, 10:12 AM
Fri, Apr. 15, 11:46 AM
- Celator Pharmaceuticals (CPXX +4.6%) initiated with Buy rating and $24 (63% upside) price target by Needham.
- Retrophin (RTRX -1.7%) initiated with Outperform rating and $25 (67%upside) price target by BMO Capital.
- Fate Therapeutics (FATE -3.2%) initiated with Outperform rating and $4 (85% upside) price target by BMO Capital.
- Tobira Therapeutics (TBRA +4.4%) initiated with Buy rating and $22 price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI +2.4%) initiated with Buy rating and $23 (21% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Cleveland Research rates UnitedHealth Group (UNH -0.9%) a Buy with a $155 (22% upside) price target; Anthem (ANTM -0.5%) a Buy with a $170 (20% upside) price target and Aetna (AET -0.4%) Neutral with a $120 (10% upside) price target.
- Glaukos (GKOS +0.3%) initiated with Hold rating by Stifel.
- Baxter International (BAX -0.3%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral by Piper Jaffray. Price target raised to $58 (36% upside) from $39.
- Baird upgrades Exactech (EXAC +0.7%) to Outperform from Neutral and raises the price target to $26 (18% upside) from $21. Stryker (SYK -0.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform and raises the price target to $116 (6% upside) from $111.
- Tenet Healthcare (THC -2.5%) upgraded to Positive from Neutral by Susquehanna.
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS -1.5%) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by JP Morgan. Price target lowered to $15 (7% upside) from $42.
- AstraZeneca (AZN +0.3%) downgraded to Sell from Neutral by Goldman Sachs. Price target lowered to 3,700p (11% downside risk) from 4,400p.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT +0.2%) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target lowered to $80 (48% downside risk) from $100.
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:14 PM
Mon, Feb. 15, 5:35 PM
Dec. 7, 2015, 5:12 PM| Dec. 7, 2015, 5:12 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:13 PM
- Exactech (NASDAQ:EXAC): Q3 EPS of $0.20 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $56.2M (-2.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.76M.
- Shares +2.9% AH.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Jul. 28, 2015, 4:36 PM
- Exactech (NASDAQ:EXAC): Q2 EPS of $0.26 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $61.5M (-3.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.63M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ARI, ATML, ATR, ATRC, AXS, BBRG, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CAP, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CTXS, CUZ, DHT, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, EXAC, EXAM, GAS, GCA, GILD, GPRE, HA, HT, HURN, IACI, IPHI, KIM, LNDC, MTSI, NATI, NCR, NEU, NGD, NUVA, NVDQ, NVMI, OIS, PEI, PNRA, RGR, RNR, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, RUBI, SLCA, SM, SPWR, SSW, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VDSI, VR, VRSK, VRTU, WNC, WRI, WSH, X, YELP
Jun. 25, 2015, 1:57 PM
- Exactech (NASDAQ:EXAC) receives 510(k) clearance from the FDA to market the Optetrak Logic Constrained Condylar Prosthesis for revision knee arthroplasty (knee replacement). The device features an advanced implant system that enables optimal placement and bone coverage which makes it suitable for patients with significant bone loss, typically more difficult cases. A controlled roll-out will commence this year followed by a full market launch in 2016.
Apr. 29, 2015, 11:04 AM
- Exactech (EXAC -2.8%) Q1 results: Revenues: $61.4M (-3.0%); COGS: $18.6M (0.1%); SG&A: $32.2M (-4.5%); Operating Income: $6.1M (-7.6%); Net Income: $4.1M (-2.4%); EPS: $0.29 (+-3.3%); Quick Assets: $12.3M (+21.8%).
- Q2 Guidance: Revenues: $61M - 63M; EPS: $0.26 - 0.28.
- 2015 Guidance: $248M - 254M; EPS: $1.18 - 1.24.
Apr. 28, 2015, 4:54 PM
- Exactech (NASDAQ:EXAC): Q1 EPS of $0.29 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $61.4M (-2.9% Y/Y) misses by $2.31M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, ACHC, AEGN, AFL, AHGP, AKAM, AMCC, ANIK, ARI, ARLP, AUY, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CBL, CEB, CGI, CHE, CINF, CLF, CMRE, CNL, CRUS, DDR, DHT, EEFT, EIX, EPIQ, EPR, EQR, ESRT, ESRX, EXAC, FARO, FEIC, GNW, GPRE, GPRO, HAWK, HELE, HIW, HLIT, HURN, IACI, INAP, IPHI, KALU, KBR, KRFT, LOGM, MRCY, MSTR, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NVDQ, OHI, OI, OTEX, PEI, PNRA, RNG, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, SLCA, SWI, TAHO, TE, TPX, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VRSK, WDC, WRI, WSH, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM
Exactech, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and sells orthopaedic implant devices, related surgical instrumentation and biologic services to hospitals and physicians. It also engages in sale and distribution of joint replacement systems including knee, hip, spine and extremity... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR