- The changes in the supply capacity will be favorable for the company and grow its profits.
- The acquisition of PEPCO Holdings will help Exelon grow its profit margins and give it better control over the supply chain.
- The stock is trading at attractive valuation and the multiples are lower than the industry averages.
- CapEx should come down in the future which will also bring down its payout ratio based on free cash flows.
- The margins of the company are still under pressure and it needs to grow its margins for sustained growth.