Itinerant • 29 Comments
Itinerant • 49 Comments
Thu, May 5, 8:43 AM
Fri, Mar. 4, 9:08 AM
Nov. 2, 2015, 7:02 AM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK): Q3 EPS of -$0.09 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $42.74M (+5.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.36M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:41 AM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $47.72M (-12.9% Y/Y)
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
May 6, 2015, 7:31 AM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK): Q1 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $51.1M (-3.6% Y/Y)
May 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ANSS, ARQL, ATHM, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CEQP, CHH, CHK, CKSW, CLH, CMLP, CRNT, CRZO, CSTE, DAVE, DDD, DNR, EE, EGAN, ENB, EXK, GDP, GLOG, HAIN, HCLP, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTA, IMN, INFI, KELYA, LAMR, LG, LINC, MEMP, MPO, MSI, MWE, NOR, NXTM, OXY, PERI, PGNX, POWR, RDC, RHP, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNH, SODA, STRA, SUP, SWC, TMHC, TRXC, VG, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX, WMC, WPX, XLS, XRAY
Mar. 5, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK): Q4 EPS of -$0.11 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $48.6M (-28.4% Y/Y)
Mar. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 5:50 PM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK): Q2 EPS of $0 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $54.8M (-23.1% Y/Y)
May 12, 2014, 6:25 PM
- Endeavour Silver (EXK): Q1 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $53M (-24.2% Y/Y).
Aug. 6, 2013, 5:38 PM
- Endeavour Silver (EXK): Q2 EPS of $0.00 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $71.25M.
May 7, 2013, 9:47 AM
Endeavour Silver (EXK -2.9%) opens sharply lower after reporting Q1 earnings fell 27% and adjusted earnings tumbled 34%, hurt by lower realized gold and silver prices. Revenue actually rose 43% to $69.9M on 1.515M silver oz. and 15,724 gold oz. sold. Cash flow from operations slipped 8%. EXK also says it expects Q2 production to dip “slightly” before recovering in Q3 and growing in Q4.| May 7, 2013, 9:47 AM | 1 Comment
May 6, 2013, 5:29 PMEndeavour Silver (EXK): Q1 EPS of $0.13 in-line. Revenue of $69.9M. (PR) | May 6, 2013, 5:29 PM | 1 Comment
Mar. 12, 2013, 7:58 AMEndeavour Silver (EXK): Q4 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.01. Revenue of $66.7M (+29% Y/Y). Shares +1.7% premarket. (PR) | Mar. 12, 2013, 7:58 AM