What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Fri, Jan. 29, 8:04 AM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK) says it will cut silver production by more than 25% this year amid low prices, as it seeks to achieve a substantially lower all-in sustaining cost of production and generate free cash flow.
- EXK projects that 2016 silver production will total 4.9M-5.3M oz., down by more than a quarter vs. 2015 output of 7.2M oz.; gold production should come in at 47K-52K oz., and silver equivalent production is forecast at 7.9M-8.5M oz.
- EXK operates three mines in Mexico, the world's biggest silver producing country.
Nov. 25, 2015, 5:50 PM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK) has struck a deal with Cowen to sell up to $16.5M worth of shares via at-the-market distributions. Cowen will receive a discount equal to 3% of the gross sales price of sold shares.
- Net proceeds and existing cash will be used to "expedite the Company's brownfields exploration drilling programs at existing operations in order to extend their mine lives, to advance the exploration and development of the Company's Terronera Project with further drilling, engineering and related studies, and to add to working capital."
- The Canadian silver miner had $22.8M in cash at the end of September, and $22M in credit facility debt.
Nov. 2, 2015, 7:02 AM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK): Q3 EPS of -$0.09 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $42.74M (+5.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.36M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:41 AM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $47.72M (-12.9% Y/Y)
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
May 6, 2015, 7:31 AM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK): Q1 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $51.1M (-3.6% Y/Y)
May 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ANSS, ARQL, ATHM, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CEQP, CHH, CHK, CKSW, CLH, CMLP, CRNT, CRZO, CSTE, DAVE, DDD, DNR, EE, EGAN, ENB, EXK, GDP, GLOG, HAIN, HCLP, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTA, IMN, INFI, KELYA, LAMR, LG, LINC, MEMP, MPO, MSI, MWE, NOR, NXTM, OXY, PERI, PGNX, POWR, RDC, RHP, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNH, SODA, STRA, SUP, SWC, TMHC, TRXC, VG, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX, WMC, WPX, XLS, XRAY
Mar. 6, 2015, 5:42 PM
Mar. 5, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Endeavour Silver (NYSE:EXK): Q4 EPS of -$0.11 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $48.6M (-28.4% Y/Y)
Mar. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jan. 12, 2015, 9:59 AM
- Endeavour Silver (EXK +2.9%) reports record silver production of more than 2M oz. in Q4, up 4% Y/Y, as well as ~15K oz. of gold, down 14% Y/Y, from its three operating silver mines in Mexico.
- As a result, EXK says 2014 was its 10th consecutive year of higher silver production, totaling 7.21M oz. of silver, up 6% from 2013, and 62.9K oz. of gold, down 17% Y/Y; silver equivalent production totaled 11.6M oz. at a 70:1 silver: gold ratio.
Jan. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 5, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Early-year pain for stocks has meant gain for gold, as February gold rose 1.5% today to settle at $1,203.90/oz., its best level in three weeks, as concerns about political upheaval in Greece and falling crude prices sparked a flight from risky assets; silver added $0.46 to $16.23.
- Rising gold prices also lifted shares of miner stocks, sending the Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (NYSEARCA:GDX) +2.6% while the Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (NYSEARCA:GDXJ) +4.3%.
- Gainers included IAG +7.4%, HL +3.1%, GOLD +2.4%, KGC +1.7%, NG +8.4%, EGO +4.7%, EXK +4.8%, RGLD +2.4%, CDE +2.6%, FNV +5.3%, SLW +1%, PAAS +3.3%, AG +6.1%, SVM +2.9%.
- Of course, two days of gains in 2015 hardly make up for two years of declines, and Barron’s Michael Kahn is among observers suggesting that investors wait for clearer signs of progress before making a move.
Dec. 30, 2014, 4:18 PM
- With the dollar falling against the yen and pound and a minor flight to safety afoot - Treasurys are higher, stocks have closed moderately lower - COMEX gold is up 1.4% today to $1,197/oz., and COMEX silver is up 2.6% to $16.20/oz. The gains have provided a lift to the volatile/beaten-down shares of gold and silver miners.
- Notable gold gainers: IAG +11.7%. ABX +3.6%. AUY +5.2%. NEM +3.6%. GG +4.6%. AU +4.2%. SBGL +4.9%. KGC +4.1%. AGI +5%. AEM +5.1%.
- Notable silver gainers: AG +7.6%. SVM +7.1%. SSRI +6.2%. SVM +6.4%. PAAS +3.9%. SVLC +5.2%. EXK +6.9%.
- ETFs with 3%+ gains: NUGT +10.1%. GDXJ +5.1%. USLV +9.7%. UBG +5.4%. USV +3.8%. SIVR +3.4%. AGQ +6.3%. BAR +3.2%. DBS +3.2%.
- The group rallied on Friday after the PBOC relaxed lending rules for banks, but sold off on Monday.
Dec. 26, 2014, 3:34 PM
- Spurred by hopes China's efforts to relax lending rules are a sign that broader (inflation-boosting) stimulus efforts are on tap, gold and silver prices are rallying, and taking the shares of miners up with them. COMEX gold is up 1.8% to $1,194.50/oz., and COMEX silver is up 2.5% to $16.11/oz. GLD +1.7%. SLV +2.2%.
- Gold stocks: AUY +3%. GG +4.6%. AGI +4.1%. ABX +3.4%. KGC +3.7%. GFI +3.7%.
- Silver stocks: SLW +2.3%. SSRI +6.9%. PAAS +1.9%. AG +3.6%. CDE +4.1%. HL +4.2%. SVM +6.8%. EXK +5.4%. TAHO +5.3%.
- Like many other commodities names, the group was hit hard a month ago when crude prices plunged in response to OPEC's decision to leave oil production unchanged.
- ETFs: AGQ, IAU, USLV, SIVR, SGOL, ZSL, UGL, DGP, GLL, UGLD, DZZ, SLVO, GLDI, DSLV, OUNZ, DGL, DBS, DGZ, DGLD, AGOL, TBAR, USV, UBG, GLDE, BAR, GYEN, GEUR, BARS, GGBP
Dec. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
Other News & PR