Add Some Excel-lent SALSA To Your Intelligent REIT Portfolio
Brad Thomas • 47 Comments
Brad Thomas • 47 Comments
Jul. 28, 2015, 2:00 PM
- Management expects the deal to close on July 31, at which time shares in Excel Trust (NYSE:EXL) will cease trading. Blackstone is paying $15.85 per share in cash.
- Previously: Excel Trust sold to Blackstone; up 14.7% premarket (April 10)
- Previously: Neighborhood shopping center names rise after Excel sale (April 10)
Apr. 29, 2015, 5:13 PM
- Excel Trust (NYSE:EXL) declares $0.18/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.54%
- Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 26.
Apr. 29, 2015, 5:07 PM
- Excel Trust (NYSE:EXL): Q1 FFO of $0.24 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $40.49M (+32.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.3M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AFFX, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATRC, ATW, AVG, AXS, BIDU, BLKB, BVN, CACI, CAVM, CBT, CHMT, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSGP, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DXCM, DYAX, ECOL, ELGX, EQIX, EQY, ES, ESV, EXL, EXR, FLEX, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, KAMN, KEG, KEX, KRA, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, LXRX, MAA, MAC, MANT, MAR, MDAS, MEOH, MEP, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NSR, NXPI, O, OGS, OIS, PDM, PPC, PRXL, PTC, QEP, QUIK, RKT, ROG, RRTS, SAM, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SPOK, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STR, SU, TAL, TCO, TEX, TILE, TTEK, TTMI, TX, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WTS, XL, YELP
Apr. 10, 2015, 12:45 PM
Apr. 10, 2015, 9:12 AM
Apr. 10, 2015, 8:15 AM
- Excel Trust (NYSE:EXL) agrees to a sale to Blackstone Property Partners (NYSE:BX) for $15.85 per share in cash, or about $2B.
- "With cap rates and REIT stock multiples approaching historic levels and we did not believe the market accurately reflected the value of the assets," says CEO Gary Sabin, and the board thus decided a sale to Blackstone was the best way to realize that value.
- EXL +14.7% premarket to $15.87.
- Previously: GE sets plan to exit almost all of GE Capital; launches $50B buyback (April 10)
Mar. 24, 2015, 10:21 AM
- Started at Outperform are Agree Realty (ADC +0.4%), DDR (DDR -0.7%), Excel Trust (EXL +0.1%), Kite Realty (KRG), Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC -0.3%), and Store Capital (STOR +0.9%).
- Initiated at Neutral are Kimco (KIM -0.3%), National Retail Properties (NNN -0.3%), Ramco-Gershenshon (RPT -0.3%), Realty Income (O -0.5%), Regency Centers (REG -0.2%), and Spirit Realty (SRC -0.7%).
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:08 PM
- Q4 adjusted FFO of $16.5M or $0.27 per share vs. $11.4M and $0.23 one year ago.
- Retail portfolio 94.3% leased at end of Q4, up from 93.8% at end of Q3. Anchor space 98.9% leased, inline space 85.9% leased. 40 leases and renewals signed during quarter for 230.6K square feet. Average releasing spread on new leases of 12.4%.
- Same store NOI up 4.4%.
- Full-year 2015 AFFO guidance of $0.91-$0.99 per share (was $0.94 in 2014).
- Conference call tomorrow at 1 ET
- Previously: Excel Trust beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (Feb. 11)
- EXL flat after hours
Feb. 11, 2015, 4:57 PM
- Excel Trust (NYSE:EXL) declares $0.18/share quarterly dividend, 2.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.175.
- Forward yield 5.29%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 27.
Feb. 11, 2015, 4:39 PM
- Excel Trust (NYSE:EXL): Q4 FFO of $0.27 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $38.86M (+30.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.99M.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AEM, AMAT, AMBR, AUY, BIDU, CAKE, CJES, CPA, CRAY, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CVA, CXW, CYS, DDR, DIOD, EFC, EFX, EXL, FET, FEYE, FORR, GAS, HIVE, HNI, HOS, IO, ITRI, LPSN, MET, NSIT, NTAP, NTWK, NU, NVDA, OII, PNRA, PPC, QDEL, REG, SCSS, SKX, SLF, SPRT, STMP, SWM, TAL, TCX, TRIP, TSLA, TSO, TTGT, WFM, ZEN, ZU
Jan. 14, 2015, 7:39 AM
- Amid a big reshuffling of REIT ratings at Wells Fargo, the bank upgrades the mall REITs to Overweight.
- Names of interest: SPG, GGP, EQY, REG, FRT, BRX, EXL, WRI, MAC, PEI.
- Previously: Take profits in apartment REITs says Wells Fargo (Jan. 14)
- Previously: Sell the net lease REIT sector says Wells Fargo (Jan. 14)
- Previously: Wells Fargo pulls the plug on mortgage REITs (Jan. 12)
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:29 PM
- Excel Trust (NYSE:EXL) declares $0.175/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.43%
- Payable Jan 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:39 PM
- Excel Trust (NYSE:EXL): Q3 FFO of $0.19 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $30.23M (+4.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.67M.
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, ACHC, ACMP, AEGN, AEM, AFOP, AHL, AIZ, AKAM, ALDW, ALL, ANIK, ARAY, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, AUY, AXS, BGC, BIDU, BLKB, BMR, CACI, CALX, CAR, CATM, CAVM, CBG, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CJES, CLD, CLUB, CMO, CNW, CRL, CRUS, CSGP, CSII, CUZ, CW, CWT, DAC, DRE, DRIV, DWA, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXL, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISH, FLEX, FLTX, FMC, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, GLUU, HBI, HOS, HT, IPI, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, KEX, KRFT, KS, LGCY, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MOBL, MTGE, MUR, NCLH, NE, NEU, NEWP, NSIT, OII, PDM, PEIX, PGTI, PPC, PRXL, PSMI, PVA, QGEN, QTM, QUIK, RFMD, RGR, RJF, RNG, RRC, RRTS, RST, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SLCA, SPN, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STR, SU, TEX, TFSL, TGB, TGI, THG, TRLA, TTMI, TTWO, UNM, V, VECO, VGR, VPRT, VR, WLL, WMB, WPZ, WSTL, WTW
Excel Trust Inc is a real estate firm engaged in acquiring, financing, developing, leasing, owning and managing community and power centers, grocery anchored neighborhood centers and freestanding retail properties.
Industry: REIT - Diversified
Country: United States
Other News & PR