Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.NASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 9, 9:13 AM
Tue, Nov. 8, 9:11 AM
Mon, Nov. 7, 5:30 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 9:04 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Mon, Jul. 11, 12:30 PM
Wed, May 4, 9:09 AM
- Expeditors (NASDAQ:EXPD) declares $0.40/share semi-annual dividend, 11.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.36.
- Forward yield 1.69%
- Payable June 15; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May 27.
Tue, May 3, 9:08 AM
- Expeditors (NASDAQ:EXPD): Q1 EPS of $0.53 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.42B (-15.5% Y/Y) misses by $110M.
Thu, Mar. 17, 10:15 AM
- UPS (UPS +1.7%), XPO Logistics (XPO +3.6%), and Air Transport Services Group (ATSG +0.8%), C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW +0.8%), and Expeditors International (EXPD +1.2%) are all out ahead of broad market averages after results at FedEx shine.
- Some confident talk from FedEx execs on the firm's conference call over the threat of Amazon may be doing the trick as much as the improved operating margin rate put in by the shipper.
- Previously: FedEx beats by $0.17, beats on revenue (Mar. 16 2016)
- Previously: Express delivers for FedEx in FQ3 (Mar. 17 2016)
Tue, Feb. 23, 9:16 AM
- Expeditors (NASDAQ:EXPD): Q4 EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.6B (-9.6% Y/Y) misses by $100M.
Dec. 14, 2015, 7:40 AM
- Added to the Nasdaq 100 (NASDAQ:QQQ), effective Dec. 21 will be: Ctrip (NASDAQ:CTRP), Endo International (NASDAQ:ENDP), Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE), Maxim Integrated (NASDAQ:MXIM), Norwegian Cruise Lines (NASDAQ:NCLH), T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS), and Ulta Salon (NASDAQ:ULTA).
- To be removed: C.H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW), Expeditors International (NASDAQ:EXPD), Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR), Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN), Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS), VimpelCom (NASDAQ:VIP), and Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN). Also to be removed: LiLAC Class A Shares (NASDAQ:LILA), and LiLAC Class C Shares (NASDAQ:LILAK).
Nov. 4, 2015, 9:06 AM
- Expeditors (NASDAQ:EXPD) declares $0.36/share semi-annual dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.45%
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 1; ex-div Nov. 27.
Nov. 3, 2015, 9:05 AM
- Expeditors (NASDAQ:EXPD): Q3 EPS of $0.62 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.65B (-3.5% Y/Y) misses by $140M.
- Shares -0.1% PM.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Sep. 4, 2015, 12:59 PM
- UTi Worldwide (UTIW -14.8%) slumps to 52-week lows after widely missing expectations for FQ2 earnings and revenues as a result of declining ocean and air freight forwarding business.
- Q2 net revenues for UTIW's freight forwarding segment plunged 22% to $141M, while revenues for its contract logistics and distribution segment slipped 7% to $198M.
- UTIW now projects EBITDA of $75M-$100M for the fiscal year ending in January 2016, down from its previous outlook of $125M-$150M.
- In today's earnings conference call, CEO Edward Feitzinger said currency shifts cut into the revenue but that "normal seasonal volume growth did not occur [in FQ2] due to the global macroeconomic slowdown."
- UTIW also appeared to lose market share in the global freight forwarding business, as rival Expeditors International (EXPD -2.6%) recently reported a record $118M profit on strong gains in air and ocean freight volume in Q2.
Aug. 4, 2015, 9:07 AM
- Expeditors (NASDAQ:EXPD): Q2 EPS of $0.61 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $1.69B (+5.6% Y/Y) misses by $40M.