Extreme Networks, Inc.NASDAQ
Extreme Networks Offers A Solid Buying Opportunity
Fri, Oct. 14, 3:01 PM
Wed, Sep. 14, 3:00 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:10 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Tue, May 10, 5:37 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:36 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:07 PM
- Extreme Networks (NASDAQ:EXTR): FQ3 EPS of $0.03 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $125.26M (+4.1% Y/Y) beats by $2.24M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Mon, Feb. 1, 9:13 AM
- Declaring shares oversold after they nosedived last week due to a gross margin miss and light FQ3 EPS guidance, Needham's Alex Henderson EXTR)+to+Buy/11263979.html" target="_blank">has upgraded Extreme Networks (EXTR) to Buy. His target is $3.75.
- Henderson: ""We believe Extreme is making the right decisions, demonstrating improvements in its go-to-market strategy, finishing significant investments in training and service capabilities, and is now poised to pivot top growth. You wouldn't know it from the recent stock action, though --- down over 30% post a pretty good quarter and solid top-line guide. In addition, we estimate Extreme will generate $0.50-0.75 in cash to go with the $0.23 already on the balance sheet."
- He adds this growth positions the networking hardware firm to trade at an enterprise value/EPS multiple of just 5.5x by the end of 2017. "We think the stock can and will rebound as these stronger trends and trajectories become increasingly evident. Accordingly, we upgrade EXTR to Buy and set a target price that simply has EXTR rebounding to the recent levels."
- EXTR +1.5% premarket to $2.80.
Thu, Jan. 28, 1:26 PM
- Though Extreme Networks (NASDAQ:EXTR) beat FQ2 revenue estimates (while posting in-line EPS), it's guiding for FQ3 EPS of -$0.01 to $0.03 vs. a $0.03 consensus. Revenue guidance of $118M-$128M is in-line with a $123.3M consensus.
- Gross margin concerns appear to be weighing: FQ2 non-GAAP gross margin was 53.6%, -160 bps Q/Q and -100 bps Y/Y, and below guidance of 54.7%-55.7%. FQ3 GM guidance is at 53.5%-54.5%.
- Shares have fallen to their lowest levels since September.
- Extreme's FQ2 results, earnings release
Thu, Jan. 28, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jan. 28, 7:03 AM
- Extreme Networks (NASDAQ:EXTR): FQ2 EPS of $0.09 in-line.
- Revenue of $139.7M (-5.6% Y/Y) beats by $4.93M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Oct. 30, 2015, 3:07 PM
- With shares still down over 50% from their early-2014 highs, an FQ1 EPS beat (paired with a slight revenue miss) and solid guidance is enough for Extreme Networks (NASDAQ:EXTR) to rally. The Ethernet/Wi-Fi hardware vendor expects FQ2 revenue of $130M-$140M and EPS of $0.06-$0.10 vs. a consensus of $132.2M and $0.06.
- Product revenue (drives future service revenue) fell 11% Y/Y in FQ1; service revenue fell 2% to $33.6M. Gross margin (non-GAAP) fell 40 bps Y/Y to 55.2%. Boosting EPS: Job cuts led operating expenses to drop 18% Y/Y to $61.5M. FQ2 GM and opex guidance is respectively at 54.7%-55.7% and $62.5M-$65M.
- FQ1 results, PR
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Extreme Networks (NASDAQ:EXTR): FQ1 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $125M (-8.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.34M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW