Mon, Sep. 26, 1:51 PM
- WisdomTree Strong Dollar Emerging Markets Equity Fund (BATS:EMSD) - $0.275.
- WisdomTree India Earnings Fund (NYSEARCA:EPI) - $0.070.
- WisdomTree Earnings 500 Fund (NYSEARCA:EPS) - $0.415.
- WisdomTree Europe Quality Dividend Growth Fund (NYSEARCA:EUDG) - $0.060.
- WisdomTree Europe Hedged SmallCap Equity Fund (NYSEARCA:EUSC) - $0.100.
- WisdomTree Total Earnings Fund (NYSEARCA:EXT) - $0.420.
- WisdomTree MidCap Earnings Fund (NYSEARCA:EZM) - $0.475.
- WisdomTree Europe Local Recovery Fund (BATS:EZR) - $0.030.
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 28; ex-div Sept. 26.
- Press Release
Jan. 1, 2013, 10:52 AM
Small-cap dividend ETFs (DES, DLS, DFE, DGS, DFJ, EES) led the pack in 2012 performance domestically and globally, followed by mid-caps (DON, DIM, EZM) and large-caps (DLN, DOL, EPS). Among strategy-based ETFs, it was preferreds (PGF, PFF) and buybacks (PKW) that outperformed. See here for full dividend ETF performance data.| Jan. 1, 2013, 10:52 AM | 2 Comments