Tue, Oct. 27, 7:45 AM
- Ford (NYSE:F) is lower in early trading after narrowly missing the Q3 profit estimate of analysts.
- The automaker generated pre-tax profit of $2.7B, up 125% from a year ago. Net income was $1.9B vs. $1.1B last year.
- Operating margin by region: North America 11.3%, South America -10.3%, Europe -2.6%, Middle East/Africa -1.6%, Asia Pacific +0.8%.
- Ford earnings release (.pdf)
- Previously: Ford Motor misses by $0.02, beats on revenue (Oct. 27 2015)
- Ford -3.38% premarket to $15.15.
Tue, Oct. 27, 7:05 AM
Mon, Oct. 26, 5:30 PM
- AHGP, AIXG, AKS, AME, AMTD, ARG, ARLP, AVX, AXE, BABA, BAX, BEAV, BMY, BP, BTU, CMCSA, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, ERJ, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, GLW, GPI, GRUB, HCA, HUN, ICLR, IIVI, IMGN, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, LPT, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDC, MDSO, MGLN, MMC, MNI, MRK, MSM, NCI, NVS, ONE, PCAR, PCH, PCRX, PFE, POL, POR, QSR, RAI, RDN, SAVE, SCHN, SEE, SIR, SPG, SPR, ST, SUI, TMUS, TREX, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WM, WSO, WYN, YNDX
Tue, Jul. 28, 7:22 AM
- Ford (NYSE:F) grew pretax profit by 10% to $2.9B in Q2. Operating margin was up 60 bps to 7.2%.
- Wholesale volume was up 2% during the period, pushing up Ford's global market share by 10 bps to 7.6%.
- North America: Revenue $23.3B, operating margin -50 bps to 11.1%, volume and pricing strong, record profit level for the quarter.
- South America: Revenue $1.5B, operating margin +160 bps to -12.4%, strong demand for the Ka model.
- Europe: Revenue -14% to $7.0B due in part to F/X, operating margin -40 bps to -0.2%.
- Middle East/Africa: Revenue $0.9B, operating margin -710 bps to -5.1%, wholesale volume down 10%.
- Asia Pacific: Revenue $2.4B, operating margin +230 bps to 7.8%.
- Previously: Ford Motor beats by $0.10, beats on revenue
- F +1.58% premarket to $14.80.
Tue, Jul. 28, 7:06 AM
Mon, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AGCO, AHGP, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, ARG, ARLP, ARW, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BP, BTU, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COMM, CPLA, CRY, CVLT, CYNO, DD, DHI, DHX, ECL, F, FBC, FCH, FDP, FMER, FSS, GLW, GPN, GRUB, ICLR, IPGP, IPI, IR, JBLU, JEC, KEM, LH, LPT, LYB, MAS, MMC, MRK, MZOR, NCI, NLSN, NOV, NTLS, OAK, OFC, PCAR, PCH, PCP, PFE, POR, RAI, RDWR, SALT, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TXT, UPS, UTHR, WAT, WDR, WYN
Tue, Apr. 28, 7:29 AM
- Ford (NYSE:F) reports pre-tax profit rose 17% Y/Y to $1.4B in Q1.
- Operating margin for the automotive part of the business was up 20 bps to 3.6%.
- Automotive revenue by segment: North America -2% to $20B, South America -20% to $1.5B, Europe -11% to $6.9B, Middle East & Africa $1.1B, Asia Pacific -14% to $2.3B
- Automotive operating-related cash flow ended the quarter at $500M.
- The financial services business saw pre-tax profit of $483M, essentially flat from a year ago.
- Ford reconfirms 2015 pre-tax profit guidance of $8.5B to $9.5B.
- Ford Q1 press release (.pdf)
- F -1.64% premarket.
Tue, Apr. 28, 7:11 AM
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Thu, Jan. 29, 7:18 AM
- Ford (NYSE:F) reports automotive revenue of $33.8B in Q4 and an operating margin of 2.8%, down 40 bps from a year ago.
- Preparation for the F-150 launch kept production numbers in North American at a moderate level.
- The operating margin rate in South America was -7.6% as high warranty costs and F/X played a factor.
- The automaker trimmed its loss in Europe to $443M on improved volume.
- Ford saw sales in Asia Pacific fall 10.3% to $2.6B with foreign currency translation again a factor.
- The automaker projects industry volume of 17.0M to 17.5M units in the U.S. and 24.5M-26.5M in China.
- F +0.9% premarket.
Thu, Jan. 29, 7:08 AM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABT, AIT, ALLY, ALV, ALXN, APD, BABA, BAX, BC, BEAV, BMS, BX, CAH, CAM, CELG, CHKP, CL, CLFD, CMS, COH, COP, CRR, CSH, DGX, DHX, DOW, DST, EMC, EPD, F, GLOP, HAE, HAR, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUB.B, ITG, IVZ, JBLU, KELYA, KEM, KMT, LLL, LRN, LSTR, MD, MJN, MMYT, MTH, NDAQ, NOC, NOK, NYCB, OSTK, OXY, PENN, PHM, POT, PSX, PSXP, RCI, RCL, RDS.A, RGLD, RGS, RTN, RYL, SHW, SILC, SWK, SXC, TCB, TDY, TKR, TMO, TWC, UBSI, VIAB, VLO, VLY, VRTS, WCC, WILN, WRLD, XEL, ZMH
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:33 AM
- Ford (NYSE:F) reports total wholesale volume decreased 3% in Q3 due in part to timing with product launches.
- The company's operating margin in the automotive sector was 2.5%, compared to 7.0% from a year ago. Warranties and recall costs factored in.
- North America: Revenue -6.1% to $19.9B; operating margin 7.1%.
- South America: Revenue -17.9% to $2.3B; operating margin -7.3%.
- Europe: Revenue +7.8% to $6.9B, operating margin -6.4%.
- Asia Pacific: Revenue +4.0% to $2.6B; operating margin 1.7%.
- F +0.7% premarket to $14.50.
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:04 AM
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 24, 2014, 6:33 AM
Other News & PR